4,2 5 0 99 99 Melange chocolat et noix. La collation au melange parfait d'ingredients. Shreddies au miel, granola, arachides grillees au miel, amandes et morceaux de chocolat.
Shreddies Pause-matin

02-09-2018
Shreddies Morning Break
Ond of my favorite snacks! We also loves taking these for car snacks on road trips.
09-06-2016
Je n'achète que très rarement des produits de déjeuner/collation prêt à emporter. J'ai essayé celui-ci dans le cadre d'une promotion. J'ai été agréablement surprise par le mélange des saveurs, tout comme mon mari. Il m'a d'ailleurs demandé d'en acheter de nouveau.
04-06-2016
Love this product! My husband and daughter can not get enough of both the cranberry and dark chocolate ones, perfect for an on the go family.
27-04-2016
Je les adores, mais dans ma region on les a eu pour une durée limité on en trouve malheuresement plus nul part....
14-04-2016
these are so good that why I would love to have more of these
10-03-2016
Great snack to bring to work. Perfect amount of everything and mixed together flavours. Yum!
22-11-2015
Very convenient size for a quick snack. Has a good combination of flavours. I happened to find this product at Dollartree and thought what could I loose, And I must say I would pay more to have this product in my pantry if I am going to be running around the city, and have it in my car for a hunger tamer. I'm interested to know if they will introduce new options.
11-11-2015
Awesome snack idea for when you are feeling hungry but do not have time to make something.
06-11-2015
Nov 2015 Love Shreddies Morning Break, always keep a pack on me for when I get peckish, and want my Chocolate fix, very tasty, August 2016 where have Shreddies morning breaks gone to both Sobeys and Atlantic superstore have stopped selling them ??
03-11-2015
Buy these all the time. Great for on the go snack and breakfasts. just a little bit of chocolate to sweeten the pack. these are great!
02-11-2015
Love this product. It is great as a mid morning snack. It fills you up happily. The chocolate pieces in the packgae are a good size and dark chocolate as well. Hope this product stays around.
31-10-2015
I tried a sample while out shopping and loved them! Loved the taste! Bought them the same day! Great snack on-the-run, or after school snake for the kids!
31-10-2015
As a mother I feel good about giving this product to my child as a snack. Best of all she just loves loves loves them.
29-10-2015
yummy, convenient and healthy. satisfies my sweet tooth and savory tooth
28-10-2015
Très bon !!!! une belle petite collation avec des petit morceaux de chocolat!!!!