4,8 5 0 23 23 BarNotre barre SimplyProtein® Noix et Fruit Chocolat noir amande cerise offre un succulent mariage de saveurs douces, comme des cerises acidulées véritables accompagnées de somptueuses pépites de chocolat noir et d’amandes véritables.re SimplyProtein Noix et Fruit – Chocolat noir amande cerise
SimplyProtein® Nut & Fruit Bar – Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond

22-06-2020
Strong chocolate Cherry taste
Bought a box because I was a little hungry . They tasted so good they didn't make it to the next store. I wished I had bought more. Doesn't have an overpowering peanut taste compared with other protein bars . Has a decent amount of protein.
13-06-2020
Excellent product!
I had it and it's gave me a lots of energy, I love the taste, good for our health I recommend it to try it, you won't be sorry.
15-05-2020
Excellent
J’adore à la base les produits Simply Protein. J’aime le goût doux et sucré. Je ne me sens pas gonflée après !
18-03-2020
Quite yummy!
I tried this out thinking that it would be more sugar than substance and I was pleasantly surprised. Good amount of cherry flavour and great with the chocolate!
16-03-2020
Taste great!
I thought these may taste a lot worse for some reason! but I was wrong and they tasted great! The dark chocolate was a really nice blend with the oats adding that extra sweetness! Really good!
28-02-2020
YUMMY!!!
My daughter bought these and i had one. OMG I rushed over to the store and bought a box for myself. Got home with them and hubby had a case of munchies so he got into my box of them. He enjoyed them so much that now I am supposed to buy some for him as well. I also gave a piece to my raccoon and he enjoyed them as well. Hopefully when I take one in my pocket to the barn the horses don't try and take it from me too. I gave 5 stars as they were enjoyed by our entire family.
27-02-2020
Pretty decent
I thought it was a decent product. Has an alright taste. Would recommend
27-02-2020
Protein bars
Love these protein bars! Healthy & are a great quick snack to keep your energy flowing!!
Tasted good
Bought for my daughter who is a vegetarian but I ended up eating them all because they tasted great. Decent amount of protein too!
Mmmm
Tastes better than most protein bars. A great little snack to grab on the go, for any lunch or workout routine.
Delicious and Healthy!
I absolutely LOVE these protein bars and I buy them on a weekly basis! Delicious, healthy and a quick grab and go snack for anytime!
25-02-2020
These are so good, I always have one in my purse. Instant power boast.
25-02-2020
Dark chocolate
I really love this product and still today buy it. Very flavorful and fresh. Price is great.
23-02-2020
I love that these are vegan, texture and taste are so good
23-02-2020
A year ago.
They are yummy !!! Love the cherry !!! I would definitely buy them again !!!