4,7 5 0 206 206 La marque de pop-corn préférée au Canada vous offre une décadence alléchante (pour un temps limité seulement !)
Smartfood® Indulgence Chocolat Noir Séduisant et Nappage de Framboise

02-06-2020
Was disappointed
I was very disappointed to try this popcorn indulgence after family had recommended it. The mix between chocolate and raspberry (which was very artificial tasting) was SUPER sweet and it overpowered the taste of the popcorn.
27-05-2020
my fave popcorn flavour
its a good flavour combination and its such a light snack that can be enjoyed without you feeling guilty
19-05-2020
Great Flavor!
This snack is great if you love sweet and savory combined. Personally I loved the raspberry flavor! The only reason I did not give this 5/5 stars is that I wish the popcorn could be a little saltier.
14-04-2020
Thought it would be better
I had this last year. I was stoked to find it. I love chocolate and popcorn but I wasn’t too impressed with it. There isn’t much in the bag. And for the price it was not worth it. The popcorn was fresh tasting at least.
27-02-2020
Best snack ever
It has everything. Crunch, sweet, tart... decadent treat for sure!!!!
09-02-2020
DELICIOUS!!!
This is the only way to eat popcorn! Love it, & for once, someone has found a way to make raspberry taste like raspberry, & not that yucky artificial taste so many chocolate products have. Way to go Smartfood!!!
25-01-2020
Amazing mix of flavours!
I've tried this smart food once in the past and have been on the search for more ever since!!! Its a very lovely sweet mix of flavours on the popcorn, and as a huge fan of the flavour raspberry I gotta say this does the trick!!
03-01-2020
Sensational
This is so good I ate the whole bag in one sitting. Crunchy and sweet. The two necessities in food.
02-01-2020
Couldnt stop eating
Absolutely delicious! So happy I gave this a try. It has become a guilty please for myself and my mom. The perfect combination of sweet and salty. Popcorn just stepped up its game
08-12-2019
This is one of my favourite things to snack on. They taste amazing and fills that sweet tooth cravings with a low calorie intake. Makes a good snack during those movie nights with your babe.
06-12-2019
Very Tasty
I wasnt sure I was going to like this product, but I actually like this product. It is a very yummy sweet treat. I should definitly get some more. I would recommend this to anyone.
23-11-2019
Incredible Indulgence!
I love this! I currently have 2 bags of this stashed in our pantry! These are not always easy to find in stores near me, but my family knows I love it and whenever they find it they either ask me if I want them to pick some up or message me where I can find it for myself.
18-10-2019
Great mix of flavours
Smartfood has THE best popcorn. The kernels are fresh and light, and the flavour combination here is amazing. Awesome treat !
26-09-2019
ok
would rather have caramel and chocolate flavor. this product has too much of a fake flavor
23-09-2019
Divine
Dark chocolate and raspberry.... what could be better? The ultimate indulgence for a snack. Hard to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. Definitely will be buying this again...