4,4 5 0 133 133 Iris bleu divin. Parfum durable. Direct dans la machine!

29-10-2019
Love these scent laundry boosters
Love that these are easy to use. Great value on price. Makes clothes come out smelling fresh and clean. The scent lasts a long time. The pod completely dissovles in the washer so no residue. My laundry room smells great as well!
16-09-2019
freshnness
I was happy with using this product but not sold in many stores
08-02-2019
Snuggle Boosters
Snuggle Boosters are the bomb!! I honestly wish they made a bigger container of them. :/ They work wonders!!
07-08-2018
I love how this makes my clothes smell. It is so convenient.
15-06-2018
Love the long lasting smell it leaves on our clothes.
06-06-2018
I'm addicted to the scent of this product! What more can I say?
26-05-2018
My favorite booster. I use the purple one especially when I wash my bed sheets and comforter. It has such a nice smell
24-05-2018
I like all Snuggle products because the scents are incredible. My husband likes a lot of scent on his clothes because he thinks it means that the clothes are clean. I used the Snuggle scent booster on his clothes and he loves it. He is happy with the long lasting scent. I am happy too because Snuggle makes it so easy to use the product. It is already packaged into little pacs. One pac will leave your clothes smelling fresh.
23-05-2018
These smell so good and leave ur clothes smelling longer. I just wish that they made with their Vanilla scented softner
17-05-2018
I use Snuggle fabric softener regularly and I am very excited to try the Snuggle scent boosters. I have tried other scent booster in which I have to measure out the amount I want to use. With the Snuggle one, it is already in an individual pac. I just toss one pac into the washer to release the scents. No more little beads on the floor. Snuggle gives my laundry a long lasting clean fragrance.
30-01-2018
Best thing to have on ha d when you find your towels start to smell musty. I used it the other day when i had forgotten my wet towels in the washer for a day. It makes your load smell so good👍
23-01-2018
I love these!! They smell so good and they are long lasting.
03-11-2017
I love snuggle scent boosters. They dissolve good in the wash and have a long lasting scent.
15-09-2017
Snuggle has developed a really nice, light scent with this one. It lasts for weeks on my towels. No problem with dissolving in my top loading washer.
19-08-2017
I love these! They are so easy to carry around and store, no more spills! They smell so fresh and leave fabric so soft! These are my go-to product for laundry care. I definitely prefer these pods to carrying out heavy liquid that tends to spill.