3,8 5 0 53 53 Pois chiche et feve de corail. Sel de mer et poivre. Craquuelins croustillants.
Souffles Aux Haricots

13-09-2016
my kids always eat sweet snacks and this would be a change for their snack time to include the salty version. Would be curious to see if they would like this.
12-08-2016
looks very interesting to try if i get it free. i have a tendency to like most crunchy snacks and do buy new things for my household.
06-08-2016
I love beans.... Wanting healthier options snack food
10-07-2016
I have not tried this yet but i love the company it's from so we will see
08-07-2016
Je n'ai pas encore eu la chance d'essayer les soufflé aux haricots, il m'intrigue , J'aimerais pouvoir être un #hometester de ce produit.
06-07-2016
These sound interesting, I would give them a try for sure!
05-07-2016
Would love to try this product out, beans and chick peas, yummy. I love crackers too. So this would be a great new product to try out for sure.
15-06-2016
Loving the idea of new, healthier crunchy snacks. Would lover to try it.
12-06-2016
Have not tried but super excited to have something to snack on with protein in it
10-06-2016
I have always used Breton crackers but I haven't seen the popped beans. Would it be in the cracker isle or the snack isle? I'll keep looking for it on my grocers shelf as I'd really like to try it.
08-06-2016
Sounds like a real good combination for a snack.Need to see the list of stuff in it!
07-06-2016
Sound interesting but little skeptical need to try it and see.
25-05-2016
My husband and I love our chickpeas so please could we try this, sounds delicious
17-05-2016
Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy
13-05-2016
I Love legumes and this would be an interesting product to try for taste and texture. Maybe add it on my grocery list.