4,7 5 0 45 45 Croyez-nous, vous voudrez sortir du lit pour l’utiliser! De la marque de désincrustant n° 1 au Canada, ce désincrustant contient des exfoliants de source naturelle à 100 % mélangés avec des extraits de noix de coco et de café. Énergisez-vous pour la journée avec une peau douce et chouchoutée!

2019-07-18
good
is okay, is feel for me very strong the scent for the product but overall is good
Feels great!
I like how it leaves my face feeling nice and smooth and on top of that the coconut and coffee scent feels so energizing especially using it in the morning.
Smooth and Clean
gently refreshed my face while leaving it smooth and moisturizer.
Soft and Smooth
This is a great lotion for dry skin and it smells great, not too overpowering. Soaks in to the skin without leaving it feeling too wet or greasy.
2019-07-17
Wash
Definitely buy and recommend this product skin felt great
2019-07-13
Tracy
It works as I had expected. I love it. I will buy this again.
2019-07-12
St ives
This product is excellent ans works very well on skin
2019-07-08
Love it!
I love St-Ives products! One of my favourite brands
2019-07-06
Effective Scrub
This is a great scrub for acne prone skin and it smells great, however I am wary to continue using it since physical exfoliants have been known to cause micro-tears in the skin.
2019-07-05
Coooooool
Feels so soft the smell is awesome. Feels like u have dessert on your face
2019-07-05
Face scrub
Enjoy this scrub moisturizing and still feels like it’s cleansing . Isn’t to harsh on the skin
Absolutely wonderful product
This is one of the best creams I've ever used! Leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! I just love it ❤️
Works well
Love the light scent. It exfoliates well, but isn’t as abrasive as the apricot scrub. It has a nice creamy, soft texture and leaves my skin feeling great.
Nice Product
Very nice to use. Always liked St Ives brand. Great scent and feel.
Smooth
Smells fantastic without being overpowering. Leaves the skin soft and smooth.