4,5 5 0 79 79 Croyez-nous, vous voudrez sortir du lit pour l’utiliser! De la marque de désincrustant n° 1 au Canada, ce désincrustant contient des exfoliants de source naturelle à 100 % mélangés avec des extraits de noix de coco et de café. Énergisez-vous pour la journée avec une peau douce et chouchoutée!

05-12-2019
Smells like heaven!
I have always loves St Ives products, and this one didn’t disappoint! The smell is wonderful, and it left my skin feeling moisturized and silky soft all day!
03-12-2019
Wake up
Love the smell especially in the morning. Coffee is beneficial to our skin, but I find something is missing and my skin doesn't feel as good as it could.
11-11-2019
5+ star worthy
I was searching for a face scrub that was a bit more cheaper than my usual brand (Biore) and stumbled upon the St. IVES energizing coconut face scrub. It was $6 less than my brand, and I was impressed, at how well the product worked. Product is worthy of more than 5 stars, I have made this my new product for facial cleansing.
02-11-2019
St Ives coffee scrub
The product itself is excellent. A great scrub like any of the St Ives scrubs, leaves the skin wonderfully clean without being dry - however, the perfume of the scrub is in my mind, terrible
22-10-2019
Beautiful
Smell's AMAZING! Left my skin soft, smooth, and glowing! The gentle exfoliation was exactly what my skin needed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a dull, or ruddy feel to their skin
15-10-2019
great
Cleans my skin well. Smells great! I buy it often. Leaves my skin soft!
02-10-2019
5 thumbs up
I already have a couple of St. Ives face scrubs so I thought I would give this a try. Did not disappoint. Left my face feeling smooth and fresh. 10/10 would recommend.
02-10-2019
Great day to day face cleaner
Love it!!!! A great day to day fave cleaner. Actually enjoy all of the other products like this one in this brand as well
25-09-2019
best
tres bonne creme hydratante et sent tres bon, je recommande fortement. c'est celle que j'utilise a chaque hiver
12-09-2019
Perfect Brand
I love St. Ives. The scrub is as good as their classic - but it smells amazing. It delivers on its promise. Your skin will thank you. Although you will feel a bit strange the first time - it will not damage your skin. It is worth a monthly purchase.
04-09-2019
Délicat nettoyage
Ce produit offre un délicat nettoyage de la peau du visage et du cou. Il laisse la peau très douce après l'utilisation et permet une meilleure hydratation.
01-09-2019
I love this product so much. I have sensitive skin, and it did not leave me irritated. Scent is also amazing,. 10/10
01-09-2019
Really exfoliating
This scrub is great! Very good price and works wonders on the skin. Did not dry out my skin at all and was super good for it, really purged my skin and was not too harsh. I applied daily and it worked wonders.
31-08-2019
Genial
J’ai adoré cet exfoliant au café l’odeur qu’il laisse sur le corps est tout simplement WoW et la peau deviens super douce après usage je recommande fortement ☺️
29-08-2019
St.Ives Energizing Scrub
I really like this scrub I use it often and always come back to it.