Starbucks Café Glacé Torréfaction Moyenne Non Sucré 1.42L

4,7 5 0 138 138 Soyez votre propre barista à la maison avec le café glacé Starbucks® de torréfaction moyenne. Cette boisson haut de gamme au café est non sucré et est préparée avec soin à partir de grains 100 % arabica pour vous offrir un goût velouté et équilibré
Starbucks Café Glacé Torréfaction Moyenne Non Sucré 1.42L

Great coffee
Love this cold coffee it really good I’m not really a coffee drinker but I buy multiple bottles of this product every time I see it in stores it’s my favourite coffee I would 100% recommended if you like cold coffee
Obsessed
I am personally obsessed with this iced coffee. I have not bought anything else since. Hopefully it sticks around, this is my new staple in life!
Starbucks
I love how convenient this product is! I would pour some in my cup every morning for work at take or with me ! I just wish it came in a bigger size.
26-10-2021
Like it
A bit expensive, but worth it. I'll definetely buy it again.
25-10-2021
Just like the drive thru!
Absolutely love waking up to this in my fridge every morning. It tastes just like the real thing, and I can make it exactly the way I want it right in the comfort of my home. I’ve continued to purchase this, and highly recommend it!
25-10-2021
Okay at Best
I'm a die hard Starbucks fan but sometimes I'm just not able to get to a drive thru. I tried this thinking I'd love this just as much but it honestly just isn't the same. Tried it multiple times thinking maybe a bad batch but just "Meh" at most.
Best iced coffee
Most delicious iced coffee there is. I drink it every morning.
Love it!
This coffee is so easy to pour over ice and either drink black, cream and sugar. The taste is amazing and holds a shelf life of 3-4 weeks (doesn’t last that long in my house).
Get it!
Bought this at Costco the other day and I was happy I did. It taste so delicious on it’s own but then if you want to become your own barista add some cream and brown sugar and you’ve got yourself an delicious ice coffee. I will have a stash of this at home at all time now.
Best Bottled Cold Brew
This has been my go to cold brew since the very beginning! Super easy and convenient to use. I don’t normally drink black coffee but I find it still semi sweet without anything added!
23-10-2021
Awesome
Love this Ice Coffee. Great tasting alone with ice or with cream
23-10-2021
Très bon !
Ce café est excellent ! Je recommande d'ajouter de la glace, un peu de crème à café et un sirop simple aromatisé pour reproduire un café glacée parfait ! Cependant, le bouteille est bonne seulement pour 7 jours après ouverture !
Best Iced Coffee
Sooo good!! The taste of black coffee is amazing. Just had a couple of ice cubes and its delicious.
perfect
This coffee is awesome for the weekends when you don't get your commute coffee!
Who doesn’t love Starbucks
One of my favourite coffee go to! Definitely worth the price.