4,3 5 0 21 21 Taboulé dans une rafraîchissante vinaigrette au citron.
Summer Fresh® Taboulé

19-04-2015
This flavour tastes really good and fresh. You can tell Summer Fresh using good ingredients into their products
12-03-2015
I don't always have time to make my own salads and the Summer fresh Tabouleh is a perfect salad to replace my homemade ones. It was delicious and enjoyed by everyone in my family!
11-02-2015
I tried Tabouleh when I was looking for a quick and convenient meal. I was in a rush and it seemed like a perfect option for me. I have to admit, I wasnt a fan. It tasted really salty and I had a hard time finishing the meal. I think that I would have liked it more as a side dish rather than as a meal on it's own. It would be a complement to a nice protein, like chicken.
06-02-2015
Tasty salad, would buy again, convenient when I do not have a lot of time. Great for a picnic too.
25-01-2015
I really liked this. I was worried that it would be either too oily or too dry, but it had great texture and taste. It will be in my shopping cart again.
19-01-2015
This is a very tasty Tabouleh....love it!! Flavour is just right, makes you want more!!!!! Yum!Yum!
17-01-2015
This was very tasty for pre packaged Tabouleh! Definitely would buy again for the times we cannot make our own!
14-01-2015
Taste is great. I eat it with my salads. Another great product from Summer Fresh!
13-01-2015
j'aime bien le taboulé et celui ci est tres bon bref je vais en acheter a nouveaux
12-01-2015
Très très bon et rafraichissant en couche, j'aime beaucoup !
12-01-2015
I buy this every other day. Healthy and tasty snack. One of my favourite salads. However sometimes its not in stock in metro and never in stock in no frills! A little bit exspensive
11-01-2015
I had never had pre-packaged tahouleh before this so I have was concerned it would be really oily or taste of preservatives, but I was pleasantly surprised.
11-01-2015
Très bon produit, nous avons tous aimés le goût en accompagnementé
11-01-2015
I love this tabouleh, just the right amount of vinegar/oil ratio. tastes amazing on warm pita or naan bread by itself or with hummus! yum yum yum
10-01-2015
Delicious. Great purchase and recommend you try it.