4,3 5 0 71 71 Sunlight® Oxi Action™ Sachets Action aide à éliminer la graisse, les taches et les aliments cuits au four sans pré-rinçage

2019-07-18
Awesome
I find these work well and smell great but they need more cleaning agents in them like finish and the other brand
2019-07-16
Sparkling Clean
Great product. So easy to use, and cleans dishes well.
2019-07-08
Dish pods
Decent dish soaps feel like it needs to be a bit strong formula for my dishwasher (mines old) has a great smell,price and reseable bag. Could have a liquid release like cascade pods
2019-07-06
Super clean
These pods cleaned all the dishes without having to rinse first, there were no spots either. Lovely lemon scent. The packaging could be more user friendly.
2019-07-04
Did the job!
I tried this product for the first time two months ago and was pleased with the results in comparison to some of the other more costly options.
2019-07-04
Love these
Love this product did an awesome job didn't have to rinse my dishes. Left no residue. Will definitely buy these again
2019-06-26
Sunlight pods
No residue left on dishes, easy to use. Was in sale at the time, glad I purchased it
2019-06-25
I never have to rinse my dishes first and they always come out so clean . Very happy !
2019-06-20
Works great!
This is the only dishwasher soap I buy. I don’t rinse my dishes, and they come out clean every time.!!! Can’t beat the value either - cheaper than other leading brands but works the same or better. Like the Ocean Mist scent better.
2019-06-18
Sunlight pods
Worked pretty good. Cut through all the grease and food. My dishes came out clean and shiny!! Which is awesome, cause I hate washing dishes by hand hahaha. Definitely worth trying.
2019-06-17
Action packed
It removes the grease easily and surpeingke I didn’t have to ore rinse it . It did the job well done !
2019-06-13
Sunlight dishwasher detergent
Love how crystal clean the dishes get and the lemon smell
Oh non!!
Personnellement, je n'ai pas aimé ce produit puisqu’il restait coller dans la porte du lave-vaisselle et se dessoudait pas très bien.
Vraiment bon
Je n’ai pas vu de difference avec le cascade et beaucoup moins cher. Il yen a souvent à $4.00 au dollarama et ça vaut vraiment la peine a ce prix.
Won't purchase again
This is by far the worst dishwasher pod I have used. My dishes can out dirty and half of the pod had melted onto my dishes, making me have to re-run the cycle. I wouldn't recommend this.