4,3 5 0 103 103 Sunlight® Oxi Action™ Sachets Action aide à éliminer la graisse, les taches et les aliments cuits au four sans pré-rinçage

06-06-2019
Won't purchase again
This is by far the worst dishwasher pod I have used. My dishes can out dirty and half of the pod had melted onto my dishes, making me have to re-run the cycle. I wouldn't recommend this.
Does the job
This product is not bad, it's not my go to but it gets the job done. You have to make sure the holder of the dishwasher is dry or it will stick and make a paste.
Sparkling clean
Sunlight pods are great. No measuring just place the pod in the dishwasher cubbie and go. Your dishes will come out sparkling clean with no residue. Sunlight is my new favourite product.
A great sense.
Love how this product makes my glassware sparkle and shine.
Good stuff
I like it. I usually use quantum. Buy these are pretty good to.
04-06-2019
Works great, just like the liquid soap. I don’t use anything but Sunlight.
04-06-2019
works well
this product works well. no problems with film or food left on.
03-06-2019
Not too outstanding
It does leave un use powder in the slot, not as great as the finished brand
02-06-2019
Sunlight dishwasher power pacs
Very impressed with these power pacs. Removed all the grease off the plates and bake ware. Silverware came out spotless also and so did the glasses.
27-05-2019
Sunlight pods!
Product is great, Smell is awesome and clothes are always clean!
24-05-2019
Fresh scent
This product is great, cleans great and smells wonderful
22-05-2019
Home staple
Tried and true. Why try anything else? Nice, clean scent
22-05-2019
These little super power PACs of clean are amazing!
Sunlight does an amazing job and these little power PACs should actually be called super PACs! Non-greasy and easy to use! Smells wonderful!
19-05-2019
Sunlight Dishwasher cubes
As with all Sunlight products, I love the lemon scent and lemon itself is great for whitening and cleaning. Its not expensive either. Easy and no mess. I recommend it.
19-05-2019
MY OPINION
it's okay. Dishes are clean but sometime the pods do not de-solve.