4,3 5 0 109 109 Sunlight® Oxi Action™ Sachets Action aide à éliminer la graisse, les taches et les aliments cuits au four sans pré-rinçage
Sunlight® Lave-Vaisselle Oxi Action Citron Frais 55ct

04-06-2019
Works great, just like the liquid soap. I don’t use anything but Sunlight.
04-06-2019
works well
this product works well. no problems with film or food left on.
03-06-2019
Not too outstanding
It does leave un use powder in the slot, not as great as the finished brand
02-06-2019
Sunlight dishwasher power pacs
Very impressed with these power pacs. Removed all the grease off the plates and bake ware. Silverware came out spotless also and so did the glasses.
27-05-2019
Sunlight pods!
Product is great, Smell is awesome and clothes are always clean!
24-05-2019
Fresh scent
This product is great, cleans great and smells wonderful
22-05-2019
Home staple
Tried and true. Why try anything else? Nice, clean scent
22-05-2019
These little super power PACs of clean are amazing!
Sunlight does an amazing job and these little power PACs should actually be called super PACs! Non-greasy and easy to use! Smells wonderful!
19-05-2019
Sunlight Dishwasher cubes
As with all Sunlight products, I love the lemon scent and lemon itself is great for whitening and cleaning. Its not expensive either. Easy and no mess. I recommend it.
19-05-2019
MY OPINION
it's okay. Dishes are clean but sometime the pods do not de-solve.
16-05-2019
It does the job! But..
I recently started using these for our dish washer loads. Although it clean glass very well. The melamine plates get some grude on it. So it's. 2 star for me.
16-05-2019
Adore
Côté excellence,il est detachant et je dirais tout le produit ma sembler a la hauteur de mes exigence
15-05-2019
Excellent Stuff
I buy this stuff at an affordable price at the local dollar store. I first bought it because of the low price, but I would definitely pay more if I needed. My dishes always come out spotless, with proper rinsing beforehand of course. There's no residue or spots left behind. I have even packed the dishwasher very full a few times, and my dishwasher is nothing special at all, and my dishes come out looking great. Awesome stuff, I would highly recommend at the very least to try it out for yourself.
15-05-2019
Good product!
Cheap among other brands but does the job (which is the plus points)
13-05-2019
Works great, superb clean & shine. Inexpensive.
It worked great. Dishes did not have residue after the dishwasher has ran a full cycle. My Diswasher did not seem to build up any gunk or residue either. Will definitely purchase again.