4,3 5 0 104 104 Sunlight® Oxi Action™ Sachets Action aide à éliminer la graisse, les taches et les aliments cuits au four sans pré-rinçage

19-05-2019
MY OPINION
it's okay. Dishes are clean but sometime the pods do not de-solve.
16-05-2019
It does the job! But..
I recently started using these for our dish washer loads. Although it clean glass very well. The melamine plates get some grude on it. So it's. 2 star for me.
16-05-2019
Adore
Côté excellence,il est detachant et je dirais tout le produit ma sembler a la hauteur de mes exigence
15-05-2019
Excellent Stuff
I buy this stuff at an affordable price at the local dollar store. I first bought it because of the low price, but I would definitely pay more if I needed. My dishes always come out spotless, with proper rinsing beforehand of course. There's no residue or spots left behind. I have even packed the dishwasher very full a few times, and my dishwasher is nothing special at all, and my dishes come out looking great. Awesome stuff, I would highly recommend at the very least to try it out for yourself.
15-05-2019
Good product!
Cheap among other brands but does the job (which is the plus points)
13-05-2019
Works great, superb clean & shine. Inexpensive.
It worked great. Dishes did not have residue after the dishwasher has ran a full cycle. My Diswasher did not seem to build up any gunk or residue either. Will definitely purchase again.
13-05-2019
Amazing!
You can't ask for better than this. It works really well on grease and dishes that have been sitting too.
12-05-2019
Got the dishes clean
Pop it in. Push the button. BAM!! Dishes clean! What an amazing age we live and what an amazing product.
Citron
Produit qui sent vraiment bon et qui laisse une excellente odeur dans le lave-vaisselle mais je ne suis pas totalement satisfaite du résultat sur la vaisselle puisqu’il laisse une trace blanche.
Amazing!
I love it! It cleans very well and no stains on my dishes or utensils. It isn't as costly as the other products and that's why I always buy it ever since I tried it the first time a few months ago.
Love the lemon smell!
Always gets our dishes clean and leaves the dishwasher smelling fresh !
10-05-2019
Très bon
Très bon produit ma vaiselle étais très propre je les même pas rincer avant et pas trop dispendieux a l'achat je le recommande
10-05-2019
Sunlight oxiaction
Overall this is very good product removes all the grease
09-05-2019
Sunlight dish washer
Excellent value and very good results, economical too
09-05-2019
make washing dishes easy
These are great, i find they do an amazing job at cleaning dishes, they also make it super easy because all you have to do is pop it in ur dish washer! i would totally recommend these to anyone