4,3 5 0 31 31 Procurez-vous le nouveau rouge à lèvres brillant Super Cliquey et dites adieu aux brillants à lèvres épais!
SUPER CLIQUEY ROUGE À LÈVRES BRILLANTS

02-08-2018
I love the NYC brand but have not tried this product. I would love to test it. ❤️
25-04-2020
They have very nice colour range and this product is very smooth and keep stick longer
23-10-2019
I really would love to try this out I read a lot awesome reviews
05-06-2019
undefined
this is something I have been looking for --a lip gloss without a brush, I have never had any luck with the brushes I find that they get clogged and are messy-definitely would like to try some of this (especially the dark colour)
06-11-2018
Je pense que le produits tien bien en place est à une jolie couleur
27-08-2018
Iv never tried it id love to try it looks very nice
26-08-2018
I never try this glossy lipstick, wish to have a chance to try maybe it is better than the ones I was using right now.
25-08-2018
This product has always been one I'd like to try, very pristine lines is what I like to find in this makeup brand. I think it would be cool to try out
18-08-2018
LOVE THE REDS AND WINES COLORS THEY LOOK AWESOME BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT THEM LOVE IT
17-08-2018
Would love to try it, but am trying to stop buying products that I just leave in the drawer. Would like to read something from someone who has actually tried it.....
16-08-2018
I haven't tried this beauty product yet, but I'd definitely love to receive it ... So that I could do an honest and thorough product review on, #NYX Super Cliquey Glossy Lipstick!! Did I mention that *I won't leave home without my Lipstick!!* Funny, but true!!! At 53 years old, I'm always looking for the newest & best beauty products to try, & have fun with!! The colours/shades look amazing, and would love to test it out on my lips!! When it comes to lipstick, I love a nice glossy coating, that applies with ease & lasts throughout the day!! That being said, I would absolutely love to #trybeforeibuy because this glossy lipstick just might become my next *Go To* lipstick!!! *Hoping to receive one, of #NYX SUPER CLIQUEY GLOSSY LIPSTICK!!!*
16-08-2018
I didn't try this product but I love to try this. Shades looks beautiful.
16-08-2018
I would love to try this product. I have about 8 different other brands and half of them are gloomy. They do not go on smooth for me. I would love to try this one.
16-08-2018
Not yet, but I would love to try it! I would like to know how long it stays on, how often must you re apply, the colours look great!
16-08-2018
I have not tried this yet but would love to try it. All the colours look really nice.