4,4 5 0 30 30 Cet hybride végétal de maquillage et de soin de la peau offre une finition radieuse naturelle ultra confortable et une couverture personnalisable afin que vous puissiez vivre votre journée à votre façon.
Tarte™ Babassu Foundcealer™ Fondation Soin de la Peau

03-06-2020
A friend of mine recommend this product told me it's a good one I haven't tried it but will try to try it because she hardly recommend products.
25-04-2020
Simply amazing and flawless and perfect quality manage skin tone very well
05-03-2020
Pas encore essayé envoyer moi un pour le tester je vais vous dirai mes commentaires
23-10-2019
I really would love to receive this product to try I never tried this product before I'm pumped to get a chance to I love samples as well I live in the country so I've got time on my hands
04-07-2019
Reading everyone’s review I would love to try it . It seems as very good foundation
22-05-2019
Where can I find it?? Would love to try it ! Have tried a moisturizer and luv it 😁
13-05-2019
My skin has become a serious problem in my life after giving me no problems for 70 years.Now it's drying out in patches all over my face.Perhaps this product would help.Off to Shoppers Drug Mart to talk with my makeup advisor, Laura.
23-04-2019
I want to try this because This foundcealer is so good it's not heavy in face, I feel normal and no make up, Most I like in this product is its really hide my pimples, Its improve my confidence, I recommend this to you! 100% Good quality <3
16-04-2019
I am dying to try this new foundation by Tarte. I have seen wonderful reviews and hear amazing things about the coverage and longevity if the foundation. Many foundations cause me to break out and do not last all day. Would love to test this product out for myself.
06-04-2019
Would love to try it it seems say there is an amazing product
03-04-2019
Je les pas essayé encore mais jaimerais sa laisser svp
02-04-2019
I would like to try and see how amazing this product is.
undefined
I never try this product I love to try this. Thank you.
02-04-2019
It looks like an amazing product. I would really love to this concealer foundation. It's fun that people say that it doesn't make your face oily or greasy. That's awsome honestly.
01-04-2019
I heard about it. I would love to try it but i dont now its good for my skin or not its look like other foundation stick.becuse cocealer always good for my skin every thing in on e is good