3,8 5 0 53 53 Une teinture facile à utiliser et qui laisse des sourcils parfaitement définis et remplis pour jusqu’à 3 jours.

10-11-2019
Tatoo Brow
I purchased this about a week ago. I think the brush that is used to apply product should be shaped on an angle so easier to apply to narrower part of the brow. It did work and lasted for about 3 days. I left it on for 2 hours before removing it. I can get lashes tinted for $15. at the salon and it will last for a lot longer. Probably would not buy this again.
10-11-2019
Good product
I’ve tried this product a few times now. It is fairly easy to apply. It does take v a long time for the product to take effect ( 30 minutes to 2 hours) but it is well worth it. When you peel it off it comes off very easily and it doesn’t pull your eyebrow hairs at all! The colour is very nice and natural while also giving you that full brow look. It’s definitely very nice waking up to full brows. The tint lasts anywhere from three days to a week and it’s a very fair price for a product this nice. I would for sure recommend this product to anyone who wants to save time in the morning but still look a little extra put together!
04-09-2019
It's pretty good
My daughter gave me this since my eyebrows are pretty light. It is very easy to apply. I left it on for a few hours, a couple days later my brows still have some colour but I do need to add a bit of powder to really make them stand out. I haven't yet left it on overnight. Also very easy to peel off and doesn't hurt when you take it off. I would purchase it again.
04-09-2019
Looks natural
My grows have been thinning and have tried pencils, fillers and other products but I can't stand the stuff just sitting on my brows, it really irritates me. I came across this tattoo brow last week while shopping for cosmetics and thought I would give it a try. It worked great, just apply let dry and peel off, no more pencil or fillers for me. This lasted for about 3-4 days and my brows look great. I didn't think to do a before picture but as you can see in the pic I actually have eyebrows, where as before applying they were very light and thin. I am not one for drawing on my brows as I don't like the feeling. I am definitely sold on this product and highly recommend it. Very easy to use and long lasting
14-06-2019
Maybelline Tattoo Brow
this tattoo brow was good for it's purpose. It definitely gave my eyebrows a tint in colour but it took too long to work in the process. I was expecting that it would come off right after I put it on but it didn't.
02-05-2019
Meh
A bit too dark and bold for my taste. I didn't use the applicator, I used my own brush to help control how much product I used. It would be great for blank areas in your brows, for hot, humid days and swimming.
12-03-2019
Good quality and long lasting
I really like this product. The applicator wand is a bit tricky so I ended up using an angled brush which works much better. The product stays on for about 3 days. Easy to apply and peel off. Highly recommended.
08-03-2019
Essaie de teinture pour sourcils à peler
La teinture fonctionne bien, mais c’est plutôt douloureux à peler une fois sec…
20-02-2019
Not bad. Results don’t last
This product was a bit painful to remove off my brows once it was done. It’s affordable but it needs to be done every few days at least.
11-02-2019
Maybelline Tatoo Brow
Ma femme aime bien ce nouveau produit . Satisfaite de son achats. Elle le recommande.
05-02-2019
Natural brows
For this product I usually never use the applicator it comes with. I’ll use an angled eyebrow brush to apply & I love the outcome every time. It’s very long lasting, plus sweat proof & smudge proof. Definitely recommend this product
30-01-2019
Bien
Bon produit mais ne reste pas en place pour trois jours lorsqu'on se maquille et démaquille chaque jour et même en faisant attention. Aussi, ça tattoo légèrement, la couleur est beaucoup plus pâle lorsque qu'on retire la pellicule du produit
17-01-2019
Tattoo brows
Ive tried and love that its hard to come off. Cant afford to micro blade so this is great for me
16-01-2019
Brow Tattoo
Took a few tries to get the technique down and use properly. Now it works really well and will last three days if applied properly.
13-01-2019
Drippy
My girlfriend tried this product. It is good but became goopy on her lashes.