3,8 5 0 49 49 Une teinture facile à utiliser et qui laisse des sourcils parfaitement définis et remplis pour jusqu’à 3 jours.

2019-06-14
Maybelline Tattoo Brow
this tattoo brow was good for it's purpose. It definitely gave my eyebrows a tint in colour but it took too long to work in the process. I was expecting that it would come off right after I put it on but it didn't.
2019-05-02
Meh
A bit too dark and bold for my taste. I didn't use the applicator, I used my own brush to help control how much product I used. It would be great for blank areas in your brows, for hot, humid days and swimming.
2019-03-12
Good quality and long lasting
I really like this product. The applicator wand is a bit tricky so I ended up using an angled brush which works much better. The product stays on for about 3 days. Easy to apply and peel off. Highly recommended.
2019-03-08
Essaie de teinture pour sourcils à peler
La teinture fonctionne bien, mais c’est plutôt douloureux à peler une fois sec…
2019-02-20
Not bad. Results don’t last
This product was a bit painful to remove off my brows once it was done. It’s affordable but it needs to be done every few days at least.
2019-02-11
Maybelline Tatoo Brow
Ma femme aime bien ce nouveau produit . Satisfaite de son achats. Elle le recommande.
2019-02-05
Natural brows
For this product I usually never use the applicator it comes with. I’ll use an angled eyebrow brush to apply & I love the outcome every time. It’s very long lasting, plus sweat proof & smudge proof. Definitely recommend this product
2019-01-30
Bien
Bon produit mais ne reste pas en place pour trois jours lorsqu'on se maquille et démaquille chaque jour et même en faisant attention. Aussi, ça tattoo légèrement, la couleur est beaucoup plus pâle lorsque qu'on retire la pellicule du produit
2019-01-17
Tattoo brows
Ive tried and love that its hard to come off. Cant afford to micro blade so this is great for me
2019-01-16
Brow Tattoo
Took a few tries to get the technique down and use properly. Now it works really well and will last three days if applied properly.
2019-01-13
Drippy
My girlfriend tried this product. It is good but became goopy on her lashes.
2019-01-10
GOOD
this product is absolutely amazing and easy to use its not messy like other products that ive tried
Awesome Product
Absolutely love this product. It's nice not to have to use it every day because it lasts awhile.
2019-01-09
Great tattoo brow peel off tint
I love this product, its a good price and does the job!
interesting concept
I didnt like how dark the pigment was but it is good if you need long lasting eyebrows if you go swimming or what not