4,4 5 0 54 54 Tic-Tac GOMME avec xylitol (sans aspartame) - saveur explosive avec 56 Tic-Tac tendre et extra longue durée.
  • 4,4 De
  • 54 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

2019-06-06
Bien au début... mais pas jusqu'à la fin
Bon goût, bonne texture, mais perd rapidement ces deux attributs. Il faut en prendre plusieurs pour avoir la sensation de mâcher une gomme, un ou deux ne suffisent pas. La texture devient rapidement désagréable en bouche, après quelques minutes. N'est pas de concurrence à une vraie gomme à mâcher.
2019-06-05
Super
Ce que j'aime de ce produit, c'est qu'il ne colle pas aux prothèses et son goût est délicieux et rafraîchissant.
2019-05-28
Super
Une gomme de qualité qui garde sa saveur longtemps! La seule chose à redire est qu'elles sont un peu petites.
2019-05-26
A big game changer
This has made a huge impact on my personal appearance. I have had the worst time trying to find a product that truly worked on my face without ever drying or breaking it out. I have used this product for the last month and I am so happy with it. I'm glad I tried it out because it has my skin feeling radiant.
2019-05-23
Great
I really like this product. I use the hand cream and was excited to try these. They do a great job, and leave my face feeling great.
2019-05-22
Amazing in skin
My daughter uses a lot of make up and likes to have a nice product that doesn’t dry out her skin or cause acne this one seems to be her favourite so far Ok
2019-05-22
good product
Use several products by this brand. I will continue to use them.
2019-05-19
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Cloths
I am in love with these cleansing cloths. Removes make-up, dirt and oils in a snap. Always leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I'll definitely buy these again.
2019-05-16
Jadore
Se produit est a la hauteur de mes gout mes moi et les tic tac nous ne fesons quun
2019-05-16
Would Recommend
Always leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized! I suffer from dry and oily skin. This is one of the only products that dont leave my skin feeling worse than before. I use it at least once a day!
2019-05-16
Clean and Gentle
As an older woman with dry skin, I am always looking for a nourishing and moisturizing cleanser. I found it! These wipes are drenched in goodness for your skin. My skin feels clean and soft. I highly recommend!
2019-05-15
Great cleanse!
These work great to clean thoroughly leaving skin feeling smooth and soft. The gentle cleanse was not drying nor did it leave the skin feeling taut as mod many others. Great product!
2019-05-15
Un indispensable
J'aime beaucoup ces menthes rafraîchissantes et facile à transporter. L'emballage est pratique et compact. Un must have in your pocket.
2019-05-15
Excellent Way To Cleanse Your Face
I really have tried many different brands of cleansing wipes. I also really like and use many of CeraVe skincare products. These wipes effectively remove all traces of impurities and makeup. Very easily, gently and they leave my skin feeling well moisturized, soft and refreshed. I will buy again and recommend highly.
2019-05-14
haleine fraiche
jai Adoreeeeeee ces minis gum la🤪petit format et pratique . sapporte facilement et permet den offrir a des gens au besoin🤫

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables