4,3 5 0 63 63 Tic-Tac GOMME avec xylitol (sans aspartame) - saveur explosive avec 56 Tic-Tac tendre et extra longue durée.
Tic-Tac® Gomme Menthe Poivrée

04-06-2020
Ok product
It didn't sting or dry my skin out but it did take 2 wipes to get all of the make up off my skin.
29-04-2020
Best Wipes for Sensitive Skin
I use these at work, when travelling, camping, or whenever I need alittle extra help taking off my makeup. They are great on my sensitive skin I've tried so many other wipes and they always end up irritating my skin. These are so gentle, they leave my skin feeling soft and smooth and they definitely help taking off the grime that builds up during the day.
22-04-2020
Great for Camping
I find these cleansing clothes great for when you are on the go - personally I use them for camping, and traveling on planes. Removes all makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh!
03-02-2020
tic tac
Je n'ai pas du tout aimé ce produit , il est beaucoup trop fort en bouche , n'achèterai plus
07-01-2020
Good
I am usually a liquid face cleanser user, but decided to give this a try. I did think the cloth felt moisturizing, but didn't leave a huge impact on my face. I also feel this Is only good if you aren't wearing a heavy face of products
05-01-2020
Tic tac gum
Rafraichissante mais ne dure que quelques minutes ,elle se désintégré assez vite.
14-10-2019
Great for sensitive skin
This product is great for people with sensitive skin. The price is about average compared to all other brand names. I would for sure recommend for those days when you have healthy make up on.
05-10-2019
Fraîcheur absolue
J'ai été extrêmement surpris par la rapidité de la fraîcheur ressentie en bouche. Beaucoup plus discret qu'une gomme ordinaire. Je l'adopte.
25-09-2019
bon
c'est vraiment rafraichissant on aime beaucoup cette sorte la
10-09-2019
not for me
I am a person that likes to remove heavy make up with cloths and I decided to try this product but to be honest, it does remove makeup except the mascara, I had to rub the cloth into my eyes and still the mascara won't come off. I do not recommend it.
03-08-2019
Awesome
Works great. Leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh! I have super sensitive skin and it doesn’t seem to irritate it at all which is a huge plus for me! I would recommend this again and again.
30-07-2019
LOVE IT
J adore, la grosseur de la gomme est parfaite pour moi, et en plus le goût de menthe reste assez longtemps :)
30-07-2019
Tic tac gomme
Bon gout donne bonne haleine format pratique prix raisonnable
28-07-2019
Best face wipes
i love to use these hydrating cerave wipes on my skin. they do not irritate or break me out. They keep my skin nice and hydrated
25-07-2019
Great Cleasning Cloths
great cleasning cloths. They stay wet in package and dont dry out. leaves skin cleasned.