4,4 5 0 60 60 Tic-Tac GOMME avec xylitol (sans aspartame) - saveur explosive avec 56 Tic-Tac tendre et extra longue durée.

Mm
Jai adorer sa donne une bonne haleine ☺je recommande le produit à tous
Différent
Différent et bon goût !! Petite bouchée explosion de saveur !!
2019-05-10
pratique dans leurs petites boites
je trouve que ces petites gommes sont très pratiques,elles sont petites donc on peut en macher une discrètement ,en plus elles sont très gouteuses et le gout dure longtemps et rend l'haleine fraiche.
2019-05-09
Love this product. It removes make up quickly and leaves skin feeling fresh & hydrated.
Great and refreshing
I use these to wipe my face and feel refreshed throughout the day it removes oil and grime and least me feeling like I've just come from the shower. Super handy you take on a road trip or camping.
Great wipes
These removed my stubborn eye make up easily and left my face feeling soft.
Must have travellers
These are awesome for travel and camping. I will be keeping supply of on hand
Makeup remival
I like this product very much. It cleans all the makeup off my face.
refreshing
Liked the feel of these and left face refreshed and moisturized. Nice when on a trip to carry in purse for a quick refresh.
Ahhhh
Getting a day’s worth of make-up, pollution and grime off my face never felt so good!
Feels really good
Gives a refreshing feeling after use definitely recommend
Left a burning sensation
Have been using theses cloths for a week now and these leave a burning sensation on skin.
Quality
Its super clear and cleanses the skin so well. It was soft and fragile used to feel smooth textured.
Best
I have a condition that dry skin and itching is a side effect of the medication. This product has made all the difference in living with these side effects. I get out and about more and sleep better. Given to me as a gift.
Amazing!
Love the hydrating cloths. Keeps me from getting too dry. Also gets makeup and oil off nicely.