4,4 5 0 62 62 Tic-Tac GOMME avec xylitol (sans aspartame) - saveur explosive avec 56 Tic-Tac tendre et extra longue durée.

Best
I have a condition that dry skin and itching is a side effect of the medication. This product has made all the difference in living with these side effects. I get out and about more and sleep better. Given to me as a gift.
Amazing!
Love the hydrating cloths. Keeps me from getting too dry. Also gets makeup and oil off nicely.
Refreshing
As I have dry itchy skin this product works so well as I apply it early in the morning
so hydrating
I loved this product, It was hydrating and left my skin feeling soft and lush. I love the scent and cleanliness I feel after using it, no improvements needed. I would recommend this
2019-05-04
Moisturizing
This product leaves my skin soft, hydrated but not greasy. I dont need to apply very much to achieve good results. Thanks
2019-05-03
Surprisingly soothing!
Cleans, soothes and moisturizes in one disposable wipe...awesome. So happy to find a product that actually helps.
2019-05-02
Love
Love Cerave products and this didn’t disappoint, leaves smooth and clean not tight or dry .
2019-05-02
Love these Cleansing Cloths!
I really like to use these cleansing clothes before bedtime as they make sure all of my makeup and dirt is off of my face and I always wake up with a fresh and glowing face every morning!
2019-05-01
Awesome!
Cleans, soothes and moisturizes in one disposable wipe...awesome.
2019-06-05
undefined
la force d'une tic-tac c'est que justement ce n'est pas une gum.
2019-05-13
I went to buy this product and others from the same name, but were too expensive :(
2019-05-11
Pas reçu 😢l échantillons ,je suis une maman actif,
2019-05-09
I would be pleased to try this product and review it for the club. I use CeraVe cream all the time. I like that it "melts" into my skin, especially right after a shower. It leaves my skin soft and silky without being greasy. Really love the CeraVe cream.
2019-05-08
I haven't tried this product. But, Cerve product I have tried and was well pleased and satisfied.
2019-05-07
I am in need of a new cleanser, please send it to me