Tide Purclean Lessive Liquide à Base de Pantes

4,5 5 0 164 164 1er détergent végétal avec le pouvoir nettoyant de marée (75 % végétal). 4 détergents naturels puissants. Formule fabriquée avec de l'électricité éolienne 100 % renouvelable à zéro déchets de fabrication dans les sites de décharge (l’installation utilise également de la vapeur ; l’électricité représente environ 50 % d'énergie au total). Sans colorants, chlore, phosphates ou azurants optiques. Convient pour les rondelles à haute efficacité (HE) et ordinaires.
Tide Purclean Lessive Liquide à Base de Pantes

09-04-2021
Good Product
I Liked the fact that it was a plant based product. It cleaned just like any normal product and I will definitely buy it again.
05-04-2021
Surprisingly good
I was concerned about this product. My hubby bought it without realizing that it was all natural. Hubby works construction so I had concerns about if the detergent would be strong enough to kill his odours and leave the clothes fresh smelling. This product worked! Don’t be skeptical, try it and you may be surprised like I was!
01-04-2021
Très efficace
J'ai été surpris de voir a quel point il nettoie et enlève les tâches en un seul lavage
25-03-2021
Works great!!
Always purchased Tide pods in the past and decided to give this a try. Works great! Extremely satisfied!
09-03-2021
So far so good!
I have recently bought it and so far i am liking it. I have always used tide and like this one too
08-03-2021
It has a nice scent!
It has a fresh scent and it is safe for my baby's clothes! Highly recommended
26-02-2021
Good
works great. good priced. lasted for many loads. Works well with cold or not water. Even with larger laundry loads everything came out clean. would highly recommend this product
23-02-2021
Tide
I always bought tide brand when I used tide pure it was amazing experience. Love to have it
13-02-2021
I bought it to try it out as of curiosity and I really think it is amazing. It does the job and it helps save the planet. I will continue to purchase it.
12-02-2021
Awesome!
I have used this many times and I love it! Works great!
11-02-2021
Plant Based A+ Natural Detergent
I love that it’s plant based and all natural. It is very sensitive to skin, with no irritation or harsh fragrances. Using it as a detergent for infant clothing has been great.
09-02-2021
Loved it
I loved it. I buy everything plant based now and this one is really what I was looking for. Great smell, unique components, plan based and cleaned my laundry perfectly
08-02-2021
This is a must in out house. Great for stains. Sensitive on skin and no irritation. I feel safe using this on the babies clothes too!
08-02-2021
Clean and world friendly
Loved it. The smell is divine. Washes just as well as the reg.
07-02-2021
Smells like candy
I’m allergic to everything and this soap did not bother me at all. It honestly smells good enough to eat. Tide always works great so..