4,4 5 0 53 53 1er détergent végétal avec le pouvoir nettoyant de marée (75 % végétal). 4 détergents naturels puissants. Formule fabriquée avec de l'électricité éolienne 100 % renouvelable à zéro déchets de fabrication dans les sites de décharge (l’installation utilise également de la vapeur ; l’électricité représente environ 50 % d'énergie au total). Sans colorants, chlore, phosphates ou azurants optiques. Convient pour les rondelles à haute efficacité (HE) et ordinaires.
Tide Purclean Lessive Liquide à Base de Pantes

21-07-2020
Great Eco Friendly Product
Great eco laundry detergent, that doesn’t leave any heavy residue on clothes, not the greatest for stains but has a great natural scent.
Tide Purclean
This is so calm and absolutely recommended product. It works for me.
Tide Purclean Plant Based Liquid Laundry Detergent
Tide Purclean Plant Based Liquid Laundry Detergent Is a very good product No scents so great for those with allergies
Tide Purclean
I tried it and liked it works for me . It cleans my laundry and leaves a fresh clean smell .
15-07-2020
This is a grest product. You don't need a lot to remove stains . However it is too heavy to bring to laundry mat and pricier even for Walmart standards
10-07-2020
Great alternative for sensitive skin!
Tide Purclean is a wonderful alternative for sensitive skin. Our clothes were left smelling fresh and without the perfume-y scent lingering. This product was able to get out regular dirt and stains without additional products needed.
10-07-2020
Could be better
It just seemed to be lacking the natural disinfectant. I found that I had to re-wash the clothes to make sure they were completely clean
08-07-2020
fresh
The laundry was clean and fresh! Love the smell of plant
08-07-2020
clean and fresh
I like this product, the laundry was clean and fresh and as a plant based product, it does work well.
07-07-2020
Powerful
Gentle cleaning product for my sensitive skin with fabulous cleaning power. Love it
04-07-2020
I really love this product I was great for my wash and great for my clothes
28-06-2020
Loved it
Used it for for my welding uniforms and took the smell right out!
28-06-2020
I have bought this a few times already.
I love the very light scent. This detergent definitely get the job done as for cleaning fabrics, clothing, etc. I have notice that I drain the bottle a bit quicker than my usual choice of laundry pods. That explains the 4 stars. Other than that this is preferred for my clothing and baby.
27-06-2020
Bon
Très bon produit prix responsable, je recommande ce produit
25-06-2020
Good Soap
Clean well and let not spot on the clothes 👍👍👍👍👍