4,4 5 0 154 154 AIDE À DÉLOGER 99% DES TACHES DE TOUS LES JOURS!
Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional

14-04-2020
great
I am a big fan of it and used it for so long. the detergent works great on whites and colors too.it also helps reduce the lint and keep the fabric strong. the fragrance is also great, not too overpowering.
09-02-2020
Tide
Tide enlève les tache maitre un peut de tide sur la tache frotter et laver
01-11-2019
Ultra clean
Definitely made my dull whites brighter and removed stains easily. Fresh clean scent. I will be using Tide Ultra more now!
18-05-2019
Cleaner
I found that my laundry load was brighter than normal
29-03-2019
Tried it and works great on light colored clothes. I will keep using it over and over again
19-01-2019
Best Detergent
I have been using Tide detergent from a long time. Its the best and very effective in removing dark stains.
22-11-2018
love it
Love using tide it works well on all stains and you get your money worth
18-10-2018
Tide
Always my go-to detergent. Smells nice and consistently effective at removing stains.
23-08-2018
Moms Fav laundry soap
I love this Tide liquid soap. I have 2 toddlers who get their clothes so dirty and stained. When nothing else was working to get their clothes looking at least presentable I found Tide + ultra stain release. There clothes came out clean and stain free. It's like magic in the washer. I will only be using this laundry soap from now on
07-08-2018
This removes stains from clothing very well. It also makes my clothes smell nice.
29-06-2018
I would recommend Tide ultra stain release because it works and smells great. It really does remove tough stains.
28-05-2018
Its works very well my husband always gets stains on his clothes and this laundry detergent work excellent in his clothes. Not to mention it smells nice we well
06-04-2018
We have used Tide products for years, everyone loves Tide`s fresh scent.
07-09-2017
After trying many different brand of detergent, I found Tide Ultra really does remove hard to remove stain on my white sweater. It is really worth the money and as good as advertised.
13-08-2017
Tide is the best on the market!! I used another brand at work but my wash came out dingy and still stained. The next day I took in a small amount of Tide Ultra Stain Release and rewashed everything. It made a noticeable difference! Everything smelled cleaner and looked cleaner.