4,4 5 0 154 154 AIDE À DÉLOGER 99% DES TACHES DE TOUS LES JOURS!
Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional

24-07-2017
I feel like this worked like any normal tide. There was this oil stain that appeared out of no where, and it did not remove it on my clothes. I tried a few more times, but it was the same. Nothing spectacular here...
06-07-2017
Great for all your laundry needs, with a scent everyone in the family loves
25-05-2017
Tide très bien propres et frais. Sans vraiment bon et son parfum reste longtemps sous les vêtement après le lavages. Quand je ouvre mon tiroir a linge sa sens le bon Tide une odeur du printemps. C'est définitivement a recommandez.
03-05-2017
Good product. Removes well most stains.It is one of the best brands available in the market.
08-01-2017
i love it and works great, nice smell but not as fresh as i would like.
03-09-2016
free samples tide utra stain release oringinal---------------------
11-05-2016
Tide is a great product, brightens clothes and leaves a wonderful smell on the clothes.
26-04-2016
This was al alright product. I found it did get out the stains (though my clothes do not have too many stains) but it left some of the family a bit itchy. Might have noticed a difference if I had had something that was very stained but it seemed to be a fairly average clean to me.
12-01-2016
Tide is my go-to detergent. I found the Ultra Stain Release got my clothes really clean and they smell fantastic. I have sensitivities to other detergents and have never had a reaction to Tide (hooray!) I also love that you only have to use a small amount per load so a bottle stretches a long way. I will repurchase for sure.
28-11-2015
I thought that this product worked well. My clothes came out clean and there was no damage to the fabric
15-11-2015
i would recommend Tide ultra stain release original product because it works and smells great. I really does remove tough stains.
18-06-2015
J'ai une laveuse à froid, et franchement, côté lessive, j'ai eu plusieurs mésaventures..Traces de lessives, taches qui ne partent pas, et linge qui ne sent pas forcément bon.. Alors quand j'ai essayé Tide, cela a tout changé. Ça sent bon, pas de trace de lessive et les taches sont parties.. Je suis totalement convaincue par la marque, domage qu'elle soit si chère.
17-06-2015
Fantastic, as always. It really does work as good as in their commercials!
23-02-2015
Je suis plutôt conservatrice et utilise toujours le Tide. J'aime ce produit et son parfum frais qui sent le "net"
11-02-2015
I have tried Tide ultra stain release original before and continue to buy it because it really works on stains.