4,4 5 0 154 154 AIDE À DÉLOGER 99% DES TACHES DE TOUS LES JOURS!
Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional

10-02-2015
i would recommend Tide ultra stain release original product because it works and smells great. I really does remove tough stains.
07-02-2015
Definitely would buy it again. It takes all the marks stain.
06-02-2015
This is an excellent laundry detergent. I have consistent and positive results with Tide products. I like that they keep adding new choices.
06-02-2015
I did not find that it was any better than the usual tide product I use, I still had to use spray and was to get some of my grease stains out of tshirts .
14-01-2015
It is a terrific stain remover, really like this. Would recommend this to anyone, and tide goes a long way
12-01-2015
Pour ma part je suis vendu au Tide pod, alors je n'achete plus vraiment de produit en liquide a moins que la vente sois vraiment bonne ou que j'ai un bon.
12-01-2015
This Tide cleaned well enough but I still had to use a stain remover on bad stains.
10-01-2015
At Co-op this is one of the items that was on sale. Tide is usually somewhat expensive but at Co-op, surprisingly they were blowing it out. So I bought a bottle for five dollars. When I started to do my laundry I noticed that the color of the Tide was dark blue. I was afraid that it would stain my clothes but my clothes were fine when I took them out of the wash. They smelled great. This is a cold water laundry detergent and I trust tide to get my laundry clean. Also I signed up for Shoppers Drug Mart News Letters and every month I get some great coupons. A few months ago Tide was on sale at Shoppers and I was sent a two dollar off coupon in an email from Shoppers Drug Mart in that months news letter. I used the coupon and ended up paying only four dollars for Tide ULTRA STAIN RELEASE original. I was impressed how white my socks were and how well it got the stains out of my son's shirts. Mustard and Ketchup to be exact. I like it for that reasons, STAINS!
10-01-2015
Absolutely would recommend! Tide ultra stain release + scrub cap = Amazing!
10-01-2015
Habituellement , je lave le blanc à l'eau chaude mais avec ce produit j'ai utilisé de l'eautiède et ma lessive etait blanche et impecable.
10-01-2015
waw c tellement le meilleur savon le tide ... Je me sert de se produit pour mon blanc Jadoreeeeeeeeeeeee Merci tide
03-01-2015
this is a Great Product ! I bought it tried it loved it , told my family and they tried it and They all LOVE it !!! thanks Tide !
02-12-2014
I just brought this product because it was one sale and I needed more liquid soap for my hand washing. I love this product because it is gentle on my hands and clothes. It also smells amazing!
17-11-2014
This is my favorite detergent. Smells great, clothes come out clean.
15-11-2014
I like this product, I am not a big fan of the scent but it seems to be the only detergent that my boyfriend doesn't react to (besides the ones I make myself) so its a frequent buy in my house. It is good with stains which is nice, saves a step and is also good for when you forget a stain!