4,4 5 0 154 154 AIDE À DÉLOGER 99% DES TACHES DE TOUS LES JOURS!
Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional

15-11-2014
I got a sample of this, threw it into my wash, and wow, the stains came out. Would definitely try it again.
05-11-2014
I love Tide. the quality and the smell are unique. I wish I could always afford it but sometimes I have to choose a short term alternative.
27-10-2014
I tried the Tide Ultra Stain release and it took out the stains that other cleaners did not. I will buy this product again.
25-10-2014
I don't like how the blue color of this detergent makes my clothes blue.
22-10-2014
Works like a dream with deep stains, I would recommend this product
17-10-2014
This is an excellent product but it is so expesive compared to other products I just don't buy it as often.
16-10-2014
I have been using tide now for 35YEARS AND NEWVER ONCE THOUGHT OF TRYING ANOTHER PORDUCT CAUSE AS FAR AS i AM CONCERNED tide is the one for me.... My mom used it and her mom unsed i will NEVER change.... It cleans greasey, dried on food and I have NO problem . Thank You so very my tide my clothes will not be what they are today day if it weren't for TIDE ........... TIDE ALL THE WAY.
16-10-2014
I really liked The Tide Ultra Stain Release. Works great, and loved the cap to help scrub so my hands don't get all messy. Works best if stains are pre-treated.
16-10-2014
Love the smell and efficiency of this Tide. The stain removing lid was an added bonus. I couldn't have survived soccer season without it!
16-10-2014
works wonders to get stains out of my clothes and keep them fresh smelling
10-10-2014
I don't use any other laundry soap other than tide so when a new product comes out I always give it a try. I thought I would try it on some nasty grass stained jeans which would usually require a pretreatment. I did not have to use any additional stain removers or let them soak. Great at stain removal!
09-10-2014
I have always trusted Tide to do the job and this does go the extra mile. I do not need to soak my husbands work clothes any more.
07-10-2014
Mes bas sont ressortis franchement plus blancs et éclatants!
06-10-2014
Tide. What can I say. I have boys that play rugby and football and this product not only gets the stains out but also the smell ( stink)
06-10-2014
I was very impressed with Tide Ultra Stain Release! I deliberately put all the stained items in one wash to try this new Tide. 99.9 of the stains were gone! The other .1 was barely visible. I now use Tide for all our washable cloths, just incase there is a stain I missed. Laundry is beginning to be fun to do! Thanks to Tide Ultra Stain Release, I can know say, "My cloths ARE CLEAN"!