4,4 5 0 154 154 AIDE À DÉLOGER 99% DES TACHES DE TOUS LES JOURS!
Tide+® ULTRA STAIN RELEASE™ origional

06-10-2014
This is really good for the hard to remove stains. I love the original as the scent is not too powerful and yet at the same time the clothes have a fresh scent.
05-10-2014
I love this much better then the Tide pods, which get super sticky even though its in a cold room
05-10-2014
Love this product. Another great product for tide family.
04-10-2014
Tide Ultra Stain Release is the ONLY laundry detergent that gets oil, spaghetti sauce, tomatoes out of my clothes...you name it it works! You have to pay more for this product but how much are your blouses and shirts worth!
04-10-2014
This was on sale last week. Love Tide! Just a little pricier, than others. Love how it really cleans dirt, fresh scent, even my Washer looks cleaner
04-10-2014
I do a lot of gardening and often have grass stains on my jeans. This removes them .
04-10-2014
J'adore l'odeur, et avec Tide, on ne se trompe pas. Vraiment le linge ressort vraiment propre... je le recommande fortement !!!!
01-10-2014
je l'ai essayé et bien aimé comme tout leur produit
29-09-2014
No added stain remover products needed with this laundry soap. Tide Ultra Stain Release gets rid of even tough stains the first time around. And the best part about it is that it works in cold water too. It smells amazing and the scent lasted until my next laundry day. A definite must try.
26-09-2014
The only brand we use for our laundry! Always have always will love tide.
23-09-2014
très efficace comme tous les produits Tide que j'utilise depuis longtemps, un peu cher, j'espère qu'on nous offrira des coupons bientôt
19-09-2014
tide demeure un must en matiere de detergent meme si perso je n'ai pas u grande difference entre le stain release et le traditionnel mais bon,,,, je verrai le jour ou il y aura plus de "stain" que 'habitude LOL
17-09-2014
really great stain remover,it works and gets rid of stubborn stains
16-09-2014
I honestly did not notice a difference from the normal but as with all Tide products it's great.
16-09-2014
fantastique déloge bien les taches tenaces que la balle-molle laisse sur l'uniforme