4,5 5 0 24 24 Votre tout-petit est passé du stade bébé à celui de bambin qui marche, parle et s'alimente tout seul! Il est temps de passer des biscottes Baby Mum-Mum aux Biscottes de Riz Toddler Mum-Mum, un choix savoureux, biologique pour votre enfant. Cuites au four et emballées individuellement pour en préserver la fraîcheur, les biscottes Toddler Mum-Mum sont une collation santé parfaite pour la maison, la garderie, les jeux avec les amis ou à emporter sur la route!

05-12-2019
Baby approved
She loves these crackers, very easy to eat and great on-the-go.
04-12-2019
Unusual color
We use this brand daily, but this is a new flavor for us. My kid won't even eat it and she loves every other mum mum flavored cracker. These are the only ones that are a bit of an unusual color as well, not very appealing looking. We pass on this flavor
03-12-2019
Mum mum
Bought these for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves them and any flavor
26-11-2019
Tasty Treat for Toddlers
My daughter really enjoys this toddler treat. It is tasty and a good size for a quick snack. I find the packaging good- as I never seem to receive any broken crackers like I normally do in other types of "treat" or "cracker" boxes. My toddler seems to really enjoy this one- the flavour and it's other flavour as well. She always asks for more.
17-11-2019
my daughter also very happy
I used with my daughter food twice a day.. My daughter favorite food.. She eat regularly.. This product is very healthy for baby
08-11-2019
Bland but useful
Though the taste is a bit bland, this biscuit is good for teething babies/toddlers.
06-11-2019
Mon bébé adore
Mon bébé adore les biscuits mum mum, j'en ai essayé plusieurs sortes et il semble tous les aimer. Je crois que c'est un bon aliment pour un bébé qui apprend a manger car ca fond dans la bouche comparativement a d'autre sorte que j'ai essayé. Il ne se tanne pas de manger ses biscuits et est toujours très excitée lorsque je lui en donne un.Je recommande ce produit à toute les mamans.
06-11-2019
Kids love it
My kids live toddler mum mums and I thought that the flavour would be a hard sale for them but they didn't even bat an eye. Gobbled it right up.
Not a bad flavor
My kids usually ate the original mum mums and sometimes the strawberry ones. When I saw this new flavor, I had to try it, and I have to say it’s quite interesting! Not very sweet, nor too salty, and a mild mango taste
Great easy treat
My toddlers love these, super easy tasty treat for them to enjoy and handy to have in the diaper back should we need them.
Mum mums
Bought these for my granddaughter and she loved them.
Great snack
My son has been eating these for the past few months and he loves them. Not going to lie, I have tried the product and they do taste good. There great for car rides, going to the park or just about anytime. They do have other flavours but this ones the best.
Great transition food
My son loved these and would point and ask for the green crackers. They are perfect portioned for a snack on the go and a great size for in my purse.
Love it!
Convenient go to snack when your heading out the door. My toddler loves it. Lightweight snack without the worry of artificial ingredients . Easy to digest.
03-11-2019
My little one loves these
My little one loves these new flavours. She eats them everyday and does not leave any left!