3,5 5 0 43 43 Des soirée les plus chic à la collation d'après midi, nos nouvelles tranches style mozzarella plairons à tous. Doux et crémeux, ils sont délicieux chaud ou froid, et comme toutes les tranches Daiya, le goût, la texture et la façon de fondre sont encore meilleurs avec notre nouvelle recette améliorée. Maintenant, tout le monde peut manger librement avec ces incroyables tranches de style mozzarella.

03-12-2019
Happy vegan but don’t crave it
I have tried my fair share of vegan cheeses and is the best melting cheese product on the market. That said, I wouldn’t eat it on a cheese platter by itself.
02-11-2019
It was gouda! ;)
I really loved this cheese. Flavor was good. Consistency could improve a little but it worked perfectly on our homemade pizzas! Definitely worth a try! Hope you like it as much as I do!
26-10-2019
I eat dairy free and this is the best tasting I have had.
16-10-2019
Not my Favourite product
This product is lacking in flavour n texture not for me or my family
16-10-2019
Not worth it
I was not impressed with this product. I didn't care for the taste or texture of the cheese. It reminded me of no name fake cheese slices. I will be giving away the rest of the pack.
15-10-2019
Yum
I actually really enjoyed this product and have repurchased it several times. I like that fact that it taste is good even without the dairy. More in the package would be great.
10-10-2019
Not bad
Considering its a vegan item.I was very unsure.But my oldest daughter is vegan.So ive got to try new things.To my surprise.It wasnt exactly what I thought.Compared to regular cheese.But its an alternative. My youngest didnt mind it.
09-10-2019
Disappointing
This gets a 2 star review because it is still a vegan option for cheese, however the taste is very very disappointing. Even when not comparing it to real dairy cheese, the Daiya cheese has an unpleasant taste and texture that has to be masked by adding your own flavors and experimentation's.
08-10-2019
Terrible Taste
I decided to try this for my clean eating diet-it had a very disgusting flavour-definitely will not purchase it again.
05-10-2019
Best out there
If you really miss cheese (after going the plant based route) then this is the best replacement on the market in my opinion. It's not all that healthy, and if you compared it side by side with real cheese it would be a let down, but it does a fairly good cheese impression. Enjoy.
02-10-2019
Nasty!
I have tried many different vegan cheeses this one is not for me!. The texture, smell and taste are all that of a soggy sponge in my opinion.
25-09-2019
Not the best
I recently found out I have a dairy allergy and have tried several dairy free cheeses. Although daiya products are the most available I don't find they have the best flavor. I find they have many more "unpronounceable" ingredients than their competitors.
23-09-2019
great
Love the taste and texture. I buy daiya a lot. Good for pizza and sandwiches! Melts in the oven and microwave!
22-09-2019
I wasn’t a fan
Not a fan of this one guys sorry 2 stars, would eat if I was starving though
22-09-2019
Good cheese alternative!
I buy these for my daughter as she is lactose intolerant. They do taste very good as a cheese alternative! The only thing that is not like real cheese is the melt ability...they don't melt as easy as they claim, takes a fair bit of time to get to the melting point for say grilled cheese or pizza. But I think that is to be somewhat expected since it is not real cheese.