3,5 5 0 44 44 Des soirée les plus chic à la collation d'après midi, nos nouvelles tranches style mozzarella plairons à tous. Doux et crémeux, ils sont délicieux chaud ou froid, et comme toutes les tranches Daiya, le goût, la texture et la façon de fondre sont encore meilleurs avec notre nouvelle recette améliorée. Maintenant, tout le monde peut manger librement avec ces incroyables tranches de style mozzarella.
Tranche Style Mozzarella Daiya

Not bad
It’s good if cooked into something but on its own not so great. However great alternative for dairy allergies.
Daiya review
As I have just recently become lactose intolerant, I have just started using Daiya products. While it does taste different from real cheese, it satisfies my need for pizza wraps and grilled cheese. Would buy again
No Thanks
I’m trying to cut most dairy out of my diet so I tried this. It’s a big no thanks. The texture alone was enough foir me to not want to use it again. I didn’t like the flavour and it left an odd aftertaste in my mouth. My search for cheese alternatives continues.
03-09-2019
Taste is not the greatest
My son has big problems with any milk based products. So we tried it for him. He really didn’t like the taste or the texture, honestly I didn’t either. Has an odd texture to it almost like gritty texture and didn’t come close to tasting like cheese.
03-09-2019
Ok, not like real mozzarella cheese, aftertaste
Ok, not like real mozzarella cheese, melted well but tasted different, but better than the cheddar version
03-09-2019
Fresh is better than processed
I made Pizza with all fresh ingredients including this cheese. Loved it. Tomato sandwich with this cheese is my favorite. I highly recommend this product. Why buy processed when you can have fresh Mozzarella?
Daiya slices
I like it as I haven't had cheese for years. I think it is quite similar to the real thing. I think the slices could be a bit smaller.
A great alternative
This is a great alternative to cheese. It has a bit of a sweet flavour but overall it is a good substitute. It melted nicely as well.
Not impressed
I tried these “cheese” slices and unfortunately they weren’t as good as I hoped. They didn’t melt like real cheese. Taste was ok though.
So, so good
Fantastic product I use this both at home and work in food service. We were able to try them before they hit the stores and they were a raging success. Absolutely taste the best if you melt them. Would definitely recommend.
Great Product
My grand daughter loves anything from Daiya, but especially the cheese so that she can have her natcho's and grilled cheese sandwiches
03-09-2019
Love daiya products. Great taste and like that it melts. Recommend it
03-09-2019
This product was very delicious. Many vegetarian or vegan products are not great. It tastes great the size was good. Only thing is it is expensive
02-09-2019
Pass
To be honest, i dont like this brand in general. I find their products have awful flavor, especially their cheeses. Its definitely a "no thanks" for me.
03-01-2020
I have this product from a friend, she told me to try this product because i love cheese