4,4 5 0 86 86 Cette collation parfaite est amusant à partager et facile à saisir et à aller!

2019-08-02
Great alternative to regular licorice
Tastes awesome. Soft and chewy, much better than traditional licorice.
2019-07-25
Too Pricey
Great taste. Nice and soft. good flavor. Too pricey for a bag.
2019-06-18
They were ok..
I liked them but I preferred the peach flavor. I'm more of peach flavoured person. but very soft and sweet
2019-06-05
Good product, but overpriced as usual
Twizzlers are always amazing and this candy is awesome as well. However, you basically get nothing when you buy the candy in this format. I would opt out of purchasing them as one bag is pretty small and costs quite a bit.
2019-05-22
Great taste but too expensive
Love the taste let’s be honest and upfront about that. However, there isn’t very much in the bag for the price you pay. I enjoy it, but almost always pick something else to get more value. Maybe if there was a smaller snack size that was cheaper, or a bigger size but this falls short in value.
2019-05-16
Jaime
Jai adorer se produit son gout est sublime meme mon fils a aimé
2019-05-10
Bouchée agréable
J’ai bien aimé ces bouchées de réglisses. Goût agréable et sucré. Bouchées de bonne grosseur. Super bon
2019-05-09
Twisslers
How can you go wrong twisslers cherry great flavour , always a treat for kids and adults fun to eat and something nearly everybody loves
2019-05-08
Raspberry flavour is amazing
The raspberry flavour is amazing. It is different than the regular strawberry and cherry flavours. Definitely worth the purchase.
2019-04-10
Fav Snack
This is my favourite snack hands down. Love the bite size pieces!
2018-10-27
Not my favourite
I bought these in an airport while waiting for the plane to board. I wanted some Nibs but the store only had these so I decided to give them a try. I didn't like the texture (too soft) but the flavour was ok. It felt like they were trying to offer an alternative to NIbs but fell way short. I probably won't ever buy them again.
2018-10-04
Amazing Flavor
I bought one bag of these thinking they that wouldn't beat nibbs, but this little bag was so full of flavor extremely soft every piece I enjoyed. I have bought several bags since. I just Love them!!!
2018-09-12
yummm
Delicious and easy on the jaw! Flavours are classic. Overall addictive candy!
2018-07-05
chewy, sweet and delicious. Great when you need a little sugar fix; hard to stop at eating just one
2018-06-08
I love these small treats that are portion controlled with enough flavour to satisfy my sweet cravings.