Val Nature Protéines Noix de Coco et Amandes Barres Tendres aux Protéines

4,5 5 0 103 103 Un délicieux mélange d'amandes et d'arachides rôties, agrémenté de noix de coco grillee.
Val Nature Protéines Noix de Coco et Amandes Barres Tendres aux Protéines

03-09-2021
good value
these granola bars are a little sweet but very filling
27-05-2021
Great!
I have these at coffee break, tastes great and gets me through till lunch.
27-05-2021
Good!
Like them. Calories a bit high but they are tasty.
16-04-2021
Good stuff
Tastes natural and delicious. Great start to the day.
20-02-2021
We love the coconut flavor in this bar! Not to hard
07-12-2020
Delicious!
This was delicious, coconut flavour, with the crunch of the almond. Perfect snack for when you need something for a bit of energy.
03-11-2020
Go to
This was a nice Granola bar to get very tasty and hits the spot. Coconut is a nice touch for those who enjoy it. Has good crunch and does not stick to your teeth which is important
19-08-2020
It has roasted almonds and peanuts and toasted coconut and the flavor is so delicious
29-06-2020
Yummy!
Delicious! Only down side is it's really high in sugar.
03-05-2020
Protein bar
I enjoyed this product. We all use it at home. Good to have for breakfast when running late. Or even when feel like having a Treat. Coconut taste enhance the flavour of this bar.
07-04-2020
In the top 10
Overall not to bad still have that very suttel protein bar taste but the flavors balance out. holds true to the soft sweet and salty you would expect from Nature Valley
06-04-2020
High Protein and Delicious!
High Protein and delicious? Ummm...YEAH! This is a snack that I feel good about eating and giving to my son. I love that it’s high in protein and it keeps you feeling satisfied for a longer period of time. The sugar content is not as high a most bars, which makes it an easy choice too!
30-01-2020
Good
Like the crunch in these snacks, A hardy little treat.
31-07-2019
Surpisingly good
I had a coupon to try these, so I did. I eat Protein bars to help with my healthier diet and I found these a good fit. 10 grams of protein can keep me full if I need to miss a meal. Of course taste is important too, and these were very nice. Coconut is a sweet enjoyable change.
18-04-2019
Alerte : noix de coco
Comme j’adore la noix de coco je n’ai pas pu résister. Pas trop sucré. Belle collation de fin d’après-midi ou d’après course pour un petit remontant.