4,6 5 0 175 175 Le vaporisateur désinfectant LysolMD détruit 99,9 % des virus et des bactéries se trouvant sur les surfaces dures et non poreuses, fréquemment touchées dans la maison.
Vaporisateur désinfectant Chute d'eau printanniere de Lysol

18-12-2019
Not sure
This works, it's convenient to use, really kills bad odours, and gets rid of any nasty bacteria. However, waterfall scent? Not really. To me it smells like cheap teenage boy cologne and it stinks up your whole house. I'd go with a different scent.
08-12-2019
A great disinfectant
I love this disinfectant. The can it comes it sprays like a dream throughout its life, providing a nice mist that's easy to work with. The scent is strong enough to overcome tough garbage odors. Would absolutely recommend
01-11-2019
Good disinfectant spray
I love this product. I use it on surfaces and doorknobs everyweek to banish any germs. Also use it whenever anyone is sick. Smells okay and lasts a long time. Good value on price.
25-09-2019
Facile d'utilisation!
J'aime la facilité d'utilisation de ce désinfectant. Un coup de vaporisation et l'objet est désinfecté! C'est grandement plus rapide que les lingettes désinfectantes ou un linge imbibé de produit nettoyant. Il dégage un puissant parfum de fraîcheur.
11-09-2019
Good cleaning power
I like to use this on my kitchen counter top. Doesn’t seem to hurt it or leave a stain. But the scent will linger for some time while it airs out. Otherwise I think it’s a pretty good cleaning agent.
10-09-2019
best thing ever
I love this product because of its neutral but nice smell and because it is easy to use and clean your surroundings.
07-09-2019
The best!
This disinfectant is absolutely the best! I've tried other brands; however, Lysol has still be proven superior (IMO).
23-07-2019
strong
I think the spray is a little strong especially if you spray in a small area
28-05-2019
Fresh
I am a big fan of all Lysol products. I use this spray for my bedroom and in running shoes-love the scent and it does last for awhile.
22-05-2019
Great smell and very useful
I use my Lysol spray to keep my garbage smells under control. It keeps away the smell from soiled cat litter as well. I like that it isn’t overpoweringly scented and irritating. Natural fresh scent.
03-05-2019
The best
I've tried a lot of different disinfectant sprays and this one is by far one of my faves..loves the fact that it's something that kills 99.9% germs plus has a great scent..a lot of these I find too strong or don't last..this one meets all my needs :)
06-03-2019
Always glad to depend on Lysol!
The Lysol brand never seems to fail, and its convenience of use is perfect, especially with having to clean up kids' messes. Great smell, lasting cleanliness!
05-01-2019
Efficace
Ce produit est très efficace lorsqu'un membre de notre famille a le rhume et que l'on veut pas avoir ses microbes.Je l'emploi régulièrement quand j'ai besoin. Le seul point négatif, c'est que je dois tout nettoyer les endroits où j'en ai appliqué après que je ne m'en sert plus.Cela laisse des coulisses et ça l'air sale parce que nous lavons pas tout tous les jours.
22-12-2018
I really like Lysol Disinfectant spray. It smells great and is so convenient. Also like it as disinfectant. Would recommend.
16-12-2018
Must have
With three busy kids in school, daycare, sports etc this is a must have around my home. They are a good price and come inba convinient dispenser can. I also work in the health care field and feel i have germs comming from every direction here and am always concerned of germs and getting sick. This product makes it easy to keep up and disinfect my home. I love this product!

Galerie de photos des testeurs