4,6 5 0 149 149 Le vaporisateur désinfectant LysolMD détruit 99,9 % des virus et des bactéries se trouvant sur les surfaces dures et non poreuses, fréquemment touchées dans la maison.
Vaporisateur désinfectant Chute d'eau printanniere de Lysol

14-09-2020
Convenient
This spray is great for things that can’t be washed. I use them on my sofas and carpet to freshen them up. The scent is pleasant and this product is easy to use.
12-09-2020
Handy to have on hand
I like using these lysol sprays in my garbage cans so that they smell fresh and may kill any bacteria hanging around. Doesn't need much spray just here and there. Will recommend
05-09-2020
Désinfecte bien
Bon désinfectant! Mais je préfère les lingettes que les produits en aérosols.
19-06-2020
Lysol is a trusted brand
The family of Lysol products (sprays) are great. They add the ability of ease to add to carpets and furniture like sofas. This one scent is not overerpowering and a great addition.
18-05-2020
Amazing Product
I love this product. I don't find the scent overpowering and it leaves my surfaces clean and disinfected. I would highly recommend it. It does leave surfaces quite wet so I usually rub it in with a rag after I have sprayed them.
15-05-2020
Overpowering Scent
I find this scent is overpowering, but I also find it doesn't linger long. Easy to use, just spray and leave it. Makes disinfecting surfaces super easy! I use this at home and in my classroom. Would recommend!
13-05-2020
Lysol
I like the scent as it is not too overpowering as other disinfectants. It’s safe to use on any surface and around children and pets. I can’t wait to get my hands on more of this product.
17-04-2020
Great Disinfectant Spray!
Our family love lysol brand! This disinfectant spray works amazing! The scent is nice and not overpowering! It gives refreshing and clean feels to the entire room/house! Would definitely recommend this and buy again!
25-03-2020
Smells great!
I have used this at work.before for our office. I used it.on several different surfaces; not damaging any or leaving any residue. It leaves a beautiful clean fresh after smell that lasts quit a long time!
11-03-2020
Pratique et efficace
Un produit facile à utiliser qui est idéal, tant pour l'entretien journalier que pour le grand ménage. Désinfecte les surfaces propices aux bactéries. C'est un atout à garder précieusement dans la salle de bain.
06-03-2020
Lysol
c'est le seul produit que je recommande pour désinfecter autour de la toilette et sur la toilette, il tue les germes, les bacteries et ce que j'aime aussi de lysol c'est qu'il sent tres bon
18-12-2019
Not sure
This works, it's convenient to use, really kills bad odours, and gets rid of any nasty bacteria. However, waterfall scent? Not really. To me it smells like cheap teenage boy cologne and it stinks up your whole house. I'd go with a different scent.
08-12-2019
A great disinfectant
I love this disinfectant. The can it comes it sprays like a dream throughout its life, providing a nice mist that's easy to work with. The scent is strong enough to overcome tough garbage odors. Would absolutely recommend
01-11-2019
Good disinfectant spray
I love this product. I use it on surfaces and doorknobs everyweek to banish any germs. Also use it whenever anyone is sick. Smells okay and lasts a long time. Good value on price.
25-09-2019
Facile d'utilisation!
J'aime la facilité d'utilisation de ce désinfectant. Un coup de vaporisation et l'objet est désinfecté! C'est grandement plus rapide que les lingettes désinfectantes ou un linge imbibé de produit nettoyant. Il dégage un puissant parfum de fraîcheur.

Galerie de photos des testeurs