4,4 5 0 48 48 Pita grille. Ail et fines herbes.
Wheat Thins

01-06-2020
Can’t stop eating them!
These are dangerous for me - I can’t stop eating once I start! They are crunchy, garlicky and so yummy! They go well with a hummus or tzatziki dip as well. Highly recommended!
03-02-2020
toasted pita
Ces petits craquelins de pita sont extrèmement dangeureux je crois que je suis rendu addict à ces petites choses
12-12-2019
Superb
Excellent product. Tastes really good. Very unique product. Crowd pleaser.
05-12-2019
Great for hummus
I purchased these as an add-on just to go with some hummus for a party it was the head of the party everyone wanted to know where I got them they were delicious and I'll try them with other snacks
20-05-2019
Instant Fave!!
I bought these on a whim one day, and I was honestly half expecting to be the only one that would end up eating them (my husband is a picky eater and has problems with his mouth so I thought they might cause him too much pain). But the first day I put them in our lunches for work (we run heavy equipment together) he went so far as to call me on the 2-way radio and tell me how amazing they were!! I loved them too of course. Just the right amount of ‘crunch’. The air pockets or bubbles or whatever in them keeps them from being to abrasive on your teeth I think. Excellent flavour!!
13-09-2018
Goes with anything!
Love this flavour! It goes with anything, from meats and cheese to just dipping in some hummus. Will definitely buy again!
15-04-2016
I have tried these and they're really good. I especially love the garlic ones, they're really good dipped in hummus and just as good on their own
25-03-2016
Tellement bons. On peut ajouter de la mousse, du fromage, de la salsa et autres. C'est gagnant.
25-03-2016
These taste great, there are a few different flavours. I also liked them with some dip.
10-03-2016
These are addictive! Super crunchy, strong enough for a good dip. I've bought many bags already!
17-02-2016
I did not like these, they were crunchy and good that way, but I found the herb flavor a little over powering
14-02-2016
These were delicious! A great alternative to chips for a salty snack. Would highly recommend these!
21-12-2015
Vraiment bonne, cela fait changement des autres produits.
01-12-2015
Quelle bonne collation santé qui remplace les croustilles. Je les adore je les mange avec des crudités et de la trempette.
06-11-2015
Awesome product!!! Great flavor and crunch .. stood up to the dip test!