4,8 5 0 39 39 Exigeant trois fois plus de lait qu'un yogourt ordinaire, notre yogourt grec contient également deux fois plus de protéines que tout autre yogourt ordinaire. Il est également une excellente source d’énergie.

Delicious desert
This Greek yogurt with dark chocolate and almonds was delicious treat for desert .
sweet and salty
I enjoyed this yogurt I enjoyed the mix of nuts 7 chocolate. one of favourite combinations the yogurt was creamy tasting
Dessert Replacement
This is perfect to pack for lunch or even have instead of dessert. It has just enough sweet, and the portion is perfect!
2019-07-06
So yummy. Just not crazy on the sugar amount. But a great overall snack.
2019-07-05
Love love love it
This is like a healthy treat It’s so creamy but with that crunch. I love these
2019-07-05
Thick and creamy
Thick and not watery. Great flavour. Nice as an in between snack for work or school
Très bon produit
Un très bon yogourt dessert. J'adore l'onctuosité de ce produit et la richesse. J'aime avoir ce yogourt à la maison pour déguster un très bon produit. Toute la famille adore ce produit.
MMGood
I loved this product, it gave me energy and i felt full, after eating. Great snack for the middle of the day, or breakfast. You should try it,
2019-07-04
Love it would recommend it for children
My grandson loves them all.buy them all the time!!
Delicious!
The whole family loves this yogurt! Crunchy, sweet, creamy and just the right amount of saltiness. Will definitely be trying the other flavors!
Very good
Very yummy and filling. Will not disappoint. I find they are a little on the expensive side hit worth a try.
Excellent comme gaterie
Il est onctueux texture parfaite avec du croquant c'est un vrai petit péché mignon
2019-07-03
Love the salt to sweetness ratio and has a food mouth-feel. I'm all about the texture so I love that this is something you add that stays crunchy.
Smooth
I really enjoyed this yogurt. Right size for lunch bag and smooth taste with almonds.
liberte is great yogourt