5 5 0 124 124 8g de protéines par 100g
Yoplait&#7481;&#7472;  Yopa!<sup>MC</sup>Yogourt grec brassé

11-03-2014
This yogurt was ok. IT had a somewhat grainy kind of a texture we find with some Greek yogurts. I would prefer it to have a bit of fat as it would be more filling and my daughter needs the milk fat in her diet. Not sure we would buy again or not.
08-03-2014
tres bon j aime le gout grec
01-03-2014
Veuillez ajouter vos commentaires sur : Yoplaitᴹᴰ Yopa!MCYogourt grec brassé ici
12-02-2014
Love yogurt and this tastes so good. Love the different flavors it comes in
05-02-2014
Love it! We`ve always been lovers of Greek Yogurt and this one doesn`t disappoint!
30-01-2014
This yogurt is super delicious! It`s a great easy protein snack to have between meals or when you have a craving for something sweet.
22-01-2014
i was not a fan of this yogurt, yogurt is a staple in our house and we are pretty quick to try a new one but the i found the flavour of this yogurt to be a fake over processed vanilla flavour, will not be purchasing again. ended up mixing it with out other flavours to make it palatable
22-01-2014
I you want to eat healty this yogourt is great but I would not eat it every day cause I prefer yogourt with more fat in it.
05-01-2014
I love Greek yogurt(even before it became the cool thing)I just didnt like these particular one. It may have been the flavour, but the texture was off as well.
30-12-2013
Just bought this yesterday and love it. First time I tried greek yogurt!
30-12-2013
Great yogurt. I hope there are more flavours to come.
29-12-2013
Je suis une maniaque de yogourt et je l`ai beaucoup apprécier.
28-12-2013
Love Greek yogurt, but didn`t enjoy this one. It might have been the flavour??
26-12-2013
J`ai bien aimé, car ça avait bon gout.! J`en achèterais sans problème régulièrement.
25-12-2013
I am a greek yogurt addict and love Yoplait products, so I was excited to try YOPA. I must say, I am not a fan. The texture was not what I expected it to be and I found that it left a chalky feeling in my mouth. I won`t be buying this product again.