5 5 0 124 124 8g de protéines par 100g
Yoplait&#7481;&#7472;  Yopa!<sup>MC</sup>Yogourt grec brassé

25-12-2013
I`m not a big fan of greek yogourt but I`ve tasted better greek yogourt than this one. I really didn`t like the texture.
25-12-2013
Yum! This tastes fantastic! My child loves it as well!
25-12-2013
I liked it, I don`t see a huge difference in the texture of different brands just the flavors, as long as there is no artificial sweetener I am a fan. I love greek yogurt
25-12-2013
I tried this product and loved it, will be buying again for sure.
25-12-2013
I don`t eat yogurt all the time, but tried this one and love it. It is now a staple in my fridge
24-12-2013
probably the best greek yogurt I`ve had. easy to eat. flavours could have been better though. The fancy names, don`t do it justice.
24-12-2013
I love how thick and creamy it is but without all the fat. I also like that it`s high in protein.
24-12-2013
Love the fact that it does not have weird aftertaste! Will buy it again for sure!
24-12-2013
I tried this for the first time this mroning.Very good and creamy!!
20-12-2013
Greek yogurt is the best, I love, love this stuff. I love the texture and the taste. Great product.
19-12-2013
Great Greek yogurt with no funny aftertaste
16-12-2013
I really enjoy the flavours they have come out with. Rich and creamy, just the way yogurt should be.
16-12-2013
I tried 2 flavours: Strawberry Cheesecake and Pina Colada. The strawberry one just tasted like regular strawberry. I loved the Pina Colada! It had really great taste and little chunks of pineapple in it. :)
16-12-2013
my cat goes nuts when i only shake the bag :)
16-12-2013
I tried the vanilla kind, and it wasn`t bad. Not my fave type of Greek yogurt, but mind you, Yoplait is not my favorite brand of yogurt. The kids really dug the vanilla flavor though, and it does make a good smoothie base.