Aashirvaad Instant Veggie Upma

5 5 0 4 4 Presenting Aashirvaad instant meals, which brings you the taste that takes you home. Just add hot water and wait for a few minutes, and your favourite breakfast is ready to satisfy your home-food cravings! Conveniently packed in a cup, you can now relish the taste of home, anytime and anywhere. Nobody knows the efforts that go into making a home meal like Aashirvaad. We have given your mother’s nurturance a modern twist and created a range of breakfast and snacking meals that are made with the goodness of grains and vegetables. Instantly made, you can enjoy the convenience of having it anytime and anywhere.
Aashirvaad Instant Veggie Upma

loved this
I have used this product once. its very tasty . i love the flavour and fragnance
01-01-2021
I would love to try this product but it is not available in my near area
04-12-2020
I am a upma lover.. if I get a trial of dis pack I will try it and definitely recommend to my friends and family members and I will post a best reviews regarding the new product also.
04-12-2020
I would like to try 1 this product because I never before used after that I publish a better and brief review on that product