4.6 5 0 24 24 ACT II Caramel Bliss’s Classic caramel popcorn has the perfect crunch of ACTII Popcorn with the pure bliss of caramel – It’s “ Too delicious, to miss”. The caramel popcorn has just the blissful taste of caramel dipped in crunchy popcorn. It has zero trans fat and is cholesterol free.

09-10-2019
NEW TASTE TO TANGLE TASTE BUDS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, INNOVATIVE IDEA TO USE POPCORN FUDGED IN CARAMEL,ITS CRUNCHY NOT STICKING IN TEETHS,I THINK ACT 2 HAVE TO LAUNCH IT IN OTHER FLAVOUR TOO LIKE CHOCLATE COCOA.
07-10-2019
Act 2
It's really good test 😋 yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy osm nice osm nice osm nice osm nice osm nice osm nice osm nice osm niNoce osm nice osm
29-09-2019
Salty and sweet popcorn
These very good in taste full of Carmel and noga u will feel sticky in teeth after eating but they really very taste and a new taste to try
29-09-2019
Good quality
This is very tasty product. I also eat this This is very good . And it's very cispy.
25-09-2019
movie time
it is superrrrrv , the taste of caramel on this popcorn was blessed , please try it .
25-09-2019
This product is review to add photo
Your product is review to promotion my Facebook friend 50 One day post 50 your product review and video upload
ACT ll
Perfect 💯
Act II popcorns are the best for popcorns but the caramel bliss is just wonderful. It tastes so good that you can not stop yourself from eating it again and again especially while watching some movies.
Awesome,mouth watering
Best product act 2 caramell mouth-watering taste,best one to eat
17-09-2019
Finally God of Popcorn is here!
Now I can enjoy the caramel popcorn while watching netflix!! The flavour is jus PERFECT! Its a must try product! <3
TASTY
TASTE IS GOOD............ NOT TOO SWEET. BUT LITTLE SOFT, NOT MUCH CRISP
Best regards
My child love it...even my family... It's very much crunchy crispy and very fresh anybody can try this....I wish to try all flavour...I will try and give u other flaver feedback
Awesome popcorn
This popcorn is good, and I'm try this popcorn at my friend's home and after that i bought from store and my family also love this flavour and it's so creamy flavour. So i love it.....
15-09-2019
Best ever
You can't stay away from this caramel popcorn, the salty buttery test will blow your mind. But it is not easyly available in most of the shops.