4.6 5 0 366 366 Amul Kool in new packaging with five new flavors . Amul Kool Rose,Thandai, Kesar,Badam,Elaichi is refreshing milk with tempting flavor. It is an easy to use delicious drink that refreshes you immediately with goodness of milk. Available in easy to use Glass Bottles .
Amul Kool

29-09-2020
Wow
When i trawel i always use that.. its really fresh and good.. love this
14-08-2020
This one is really yummy and creamy . It is very useful in summer time . Everybody can enjoy this .
26-04-2020
Good product
I love this product is very good for health 🙌 please try it and then belive in quality of the product..
01-03-2020
Tasty
Very tasty and yummy. It is good and healthy bevarage during summer
25-02-2020
good product
nice price, good flavours could do better with a little less sugar rose is good so is coffee flavour
04-12-2019
Very tasty
My children likes these drink it gives energy to children
25-11-2019
A must have delicious drink during traveling ..
I have tried all the variants of Amul Cool. My personal favourite is rose whereas my kids like chocolate flavour. Elders in the family goes for thandai and badal pista. I gave it a 4sars and one star is kept for sweetmess. It is too sweet for elders or those who have limited their sugar intakes.
12-11-2019
Details about product.
Amul Company bahut achi hai. Vo kesar,badam,elachi,thandai etc... Bahut acha amul cool banate hai. Swad Bahut acha hai. Dhakkan se pine me bahut shahelayi hoti hai. Price me bhi kam hai.
04-11-2019
All time favourite
I have tried Amul Kool (Rose) drink. Simply put it is rose flavoured milk. The rose flavour is not overpowering, neither is it mild. A wonderful balance. In fact I have also tried their Elaichi and Kesar flavors and all of them have distinct milky taste. The main plus of these flavored milk drinks are that they can be carried anywhere and can easily fit in your handbag. I highly recommend them during travels. It is also a healthy alternative to your sugary/carbonated drinks.My all time favourite drink speciall badam pista ,elaichi flavour
29-10-2019
This is the best milk i have ever drank. My fridge is always full of this drink. All flavours are so delicious. A must try
29-09-2019
Very nice Paisa vasool product always recommend to get this
19-08-2019
Quality bast of amul
Essey pine ke bath refreshing malum hota hai thakan mitata hai essiliye bahat pasand hai garmi ki acchi dreang hai ye jo refresh kar ta hai.
24-07-2019
Refreshing & cooling
All flavours of this drink is tasty and flavoursome. It is a good substitute for milk and can be consumed straight off the shelf or from the fridge. Refreshing during summer and cooling as well.
26-05-2019
Tasty drink for all time
It's a tasty drink. We can get more flavours.. Mine favourite is vanilla strawberry thn padam shake. It's keep for long time... My kids like this very much. Instead of drink milk u give this to yourbkids
05-02-2019
Fresh
I tried this very tasty and healthy too .we can give this to both kids and elders