Aroma Magic Cream Conditioner

4.4 5 0 25 25 100% free of parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulphates, toxic ingredients, artificial colouring and fragrances. It adds body and shine to dull and lifeless hair.
Aroma Magic Cream Conditioner

19-07-2020
Good hair texture
It was smell vry nice. After using this conditioner, hair texture is amazing because I have a frizzi hair nd it work for me.
11-02-2020
Good not better.....
Aroma conditioner..... This was too good for my rough hairs While my hairfall being a big problem This perhaps given me a moisture nourishment to my Hairs Yes... I will recommend you Guys
20-01-2020
Very good
Most of the conditioner causes hairfall.but this product is different.frome few months i tried this and got a great result.it makes the hair no frizzy.adds shine.go for it girls.
04-11-2019
Conditioner
I used for hair silklly and soft salon range it works very good try this
24-08-2019
Best
Aroma products are so amazing and chemical free . And this cream conditioner is best for all the ladies out there... It makes hair soo smooth and dirt and pollution free. And also protect from damaged.
05-05-2019
Fantastic cream conditioner
30-01-2019
Magic cream
I like this prouct .i will big order to you Skin whitening is the use of substances, mixtures, or physical ..... Glutathione for skin whitening is available in cream, injectable form. .... For a with emphasis on the relation with skin whitening, see .
30-01-2019
must try
best conditioner i have ever used and must try conditioner for fuzzy hair