Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy

4.5 5 0 44 44 A bacon jam with a spicy twist to it. A spicy variant of the classic bacon jam, Smoked & Spicy Bacon Jam by Cheatz combines two of India’s most enticing chillies – Kashmiri and Guntur – uniting the far ends of the country in a common love of spice.
Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy

03-05-2018
I have I have tried it protects too so you send this product at my home my child is very very cute
04-03-2018
Really good taste!!! with a spicy twist, good to have at breakfast.:-)
17-08-2020
Please send me a sample of this Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy for trials and reviews. Thanks
15-10-2018
I have not tried this product. Please send samples quickly. I'm interested to try this soicy jam...looks so yummy..
16-07-2018
i have not use this jam , can you please send me a sample to me. Thankyou
18-06-2018
Guntur (from south) + Kashmiri (from north) = a blast of taste. Please send me a trial . Thanks
25-04-2018
I would like a sample of this. Unusual. Never tasted anything like this before.
23-04-2018
I have never heard of a product such as this.Now that I have an opportunity to use the same, I would love to try out this product thanks to you guys. So please send me a free sample.
03-04-2018
Like they say "Everything is better with bacon in it", and having bacon in a jam form is actually a very delicious affair. Please send me a sample to review and I'll get back to you with my honest review. Thank you for the opportunity. ~Sourav..
01-04-2018
Kis tarah ka jam hai, something different ya comman taste and flavour, mai is jam ke taste ko try karna chahta hoo.
30-03-2018
15-03-2018
My schoolgoing son doesnt eat Jam in tiffin instead always demands for pickle as he doesnt love all sweet food.. This product sounds different from other Jam.. Hope he likes it's spicy taste.. Send a sample please.
13-03-2018
jam always a healthy and delicious food for all age groups. please send a free sample of the same to submit the review of it.
12-03-2018
have nt tried this Deccan gold filter coffee.i would like to have. Plz send me a sample.please send a sample.becuase i am not used this product.please send a sample.then review submit.please send a sample.
11-03-2018
I find it interesting...jam with spice.Definitely would like to try...Hope I will get a free sample to try it out...