Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy

4.5 5 0 44 44 A bacon jam with a spicy twist to it. A spicy variant of the classic bacon jam, Smoked & Spicy Bacon Jam by Cheatz combines two of India’s most enticing chillies – Kashmiri and Guntur – uniting the far ends of the country in a common love of spice.
Bacon Jam Smoked and Spicy

05-03-2018
I have nt tried this Deccan gold filter coffee.i would like to have. Plz send me a sample.please send a sample.becuase i am not used this product.please send a sample.then review submit.please send a sample.
05-03-2018
Not tried but name impresses me....Hope taste is as good as the name...Plz send sample.
05-03-2018
Have not tried this Bacon Jam as it is new. Request for a sample so can try and give the review.
05-03-2018
I would love to try this product and will share my review later that it is better than my regular jam or not
05-03-2018
I love bacon, i love jam. Hope i love this product too. I like to try this if the sample is available.
05-03-2018
It seems different from regular Jam. i am interested to taste it. Please send a sample.
05-03-2018
not tried but jam with spicy taste ? surely wanna try first ..................
05-03-2018
I have heard very good reviews about this product and I will try this product Kindly send a sample of this product.
05-03-2018
i love to try this. by feature and review it seems good combination of kashmiri spices.
05-03-2018
I love jam too so I would like to taste Bacon Jam Smoked and spicy. So please I request you to send me a sample
05-03-2018
It will be good product who r non veg I don't know much about it but it taste good
04-03-2018
i am not used this product.please send a sample.and used this product and submit my review.please send a sample.