4.8 5 0 50 50 At Bare Elixir, our mission is to make 100 % raw wild honey an everyday part of your healthy lifestyle. Wild honey bees collect nectar from Red Silk Cotton trees to create this rare honey. It is extracted from the Beehives and then packed in bottles without any processing. It has all the beneficial enzymes and pollen intact.
Bare Elixir Organic Forest Raw Honey

15-12-2020
Good for taste
Exellent Taste and royal packaging is orginal taste for good health and good taste is likemore and one negative point only is rate is very high but is good for health is made from 100 percent real honey
20-11-2020
Good
Nice product and I will try this product very soon in this brand and good for health.
14-11-2020
Honey
Taste is original and buy without any problem. Taste is good . Buy any time you will get only original taste product.
21-08-2020
Very tasty
This is a Great product for Honey users there, Cheap and Good Quality
21-08-2020
Excellent product
This is really natural product. I like this every time. It’s a healthy
19-08-2020
taste of nature
very good product. feel the taste of nature. good packing and highly hygiene.
19-08-2020
Taste of Nature
Bare Elixir Organic Forest Honey is a product is really natural and the main feature is its fat free, this is the taste that we used to get in our childhood, really pure and tasty. Honey is very good to take in all the seasons. Its a beneficial remedy if taken for cough, congestion and stomach infection too.
15-08-2020
So nice and like a lots off
I have use this its a good and nice i like evwry time. With this i am not complete.
14-08-2020
highly recommended
Bare Elixir Organic Forest Honey is a product is really natural and the main feature is its fat free.... There is no chemical and the taste is also very good . it can be used for Weight Loss, Cough & Digestive Problems as well... The quality is great and the packing was also really very well done so that the customer receive it without any problem. The product is value for money and you can even use in any of your recipe or any thing which you want to eat sweet. I even eat it with the spoon to improve my taste.
11-08-2020
Benefit for health
I'm used this product, it's very beneficial for morning diet. I used one spun every day ,after workout.with lemon water.loss your fat on your body by use that product .I recommend to use this product.
05-08-2020
Nice product and good quality
I have nothing to say about it . Truly its an amazing product. It has no chemical. Super quality and i love it so much.
01-08-2020
Nice product for daily use
It is a genunine product. No words for explanation. Packing also good.
31-07-2020
Nice product and good quality
Good quality product and worthy product very much impressed,it is good for household purposes
29-07-2020
An incredible Honey.
29-07-2020
No words
I Don't need to write a review regarding this product, because that my everyone knows the quality that the company keeps. It's natural honey and the process and packing was excellent.