Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia

4.8 5 0 25 25 Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia traditional aloo bhujia by your favorite Bingo! has awesome flavor. If Namkeen Is To Tasty Then Crunchy Is To Bingo Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia is perfect as quick snack option.
Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia

05-04-2021
Munchy and amazing taste
Kinda tastes like bikaji bujhiya yet the taste takes a hit, very crunchy, good quantity, thin sticks, a perfect match for movie night! Also the packaging grabs a lot of your attention
05-04-2021
Very Good
Indhu vera level product, adhuvum intha mix of taste irukkey, appappaa romba nallathu
17-01-2021
NICE PRODUCT
I LIKE THAT PRODUCT BECAUSE I EAT DAILY. ME AND MY DAD TRU TO EAT WHEN WE WATCHING SERIAL AND SOME ONE IS COMING ON THE HOME WITH TEA.
30-12-2020
Good for anyone
Actually, I am foody. Can you send me all the bingo products?😊
27-12-2020
Good for any one
Actually I am foody. Can you send me all bingo products😊
02-12-2020
Excellent
I like the taste very good and like to eat it again
12-11-2020
tede mede
bingo tede mede gives completely different taste.perfect for food lovers who try new food items.
10-11-2020
average taste
Don't know what is this product. I tried almost every brand Alu Bhujia, but this is worst than ever. Didn't taste like Alu Bhujia. Your money will be totally wasted if you purchased this product after seeing this review. Its like an expired product and tasteless.
09-11-2020
All time favourite
My personaly I eated all time aloo bujiya my tea time favourite snack.
08-11-2020
Tasty
Yum taste. I like this product. Definitely recommended
08-11-2020
Amazing taste
when i first time tried it . its no so much costly.i also try all the other product of bingo. This have taste as a magic that may not be fount in anyother product . Just Explain in one line the "THE REAL TASTE "
11-05-2021
Nice quality, Overall a recommended buy ..go for t
05-03-2021
I love bingo. I didn't try aloo bhujia from bingo tedhe medhe. Want to review it.
21-01-2021
It is very testy.....And so delicious, it crunchy.
17-12-2020
I have a product for sample please send me me this product