Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix

4.7 5 0 10 10 Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix 180gms; contains a combination of three dals - Moong Dal and Masoor Dal in a spicy and tangy flavour.
Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix

05-04-2021
Very Good
Indhu vera level product, adhuvum intha mix of taste irukkey, appappaa romba nallathu
29-03-2021
Tasty product
The taste of the product is great and at same time you will be getting nutrition value of many pulses
17-11-2020
I love the flavor it is so tasty everyone should try it
10-11-2020
good in taste
great combination non addictive snack, one extra star for trying healthy version if Indian Namkeen.
06-12-2020
i love Bingo tedhe medhe, they are so tasty. My favourate is achari flavour. Really looking forward to get a sample of this product, Hope i find it as tasty as the others are. the pack is very eye catching.
27-11-2020
Bingo is one of my favorite food products. Whenever I used to get snacks, I always bought a Bingo Tedhe Medhe. I haven't tried this product yet.But I want to try this and share a review with you all. Thank_You !
25-11-2020
Hi, I have not received Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
15-11-2020
I want to try this product. I am curious about it because my friend recommended me for this product , He like this product , So I request to home tester club to give me this product , As I test the product.
14-11-2020
I haven't tasted it.Please send me a sample.Thank you.
06-11-2020
Wowww looks yummy great,,,I want to test and give my feedback