Biotique Baby Nectar Nourishing Lotion

4.7 5 0 7 7 This lightweight lotion is a natural blend of pure honey, wheat germ and seaweed to blanket an infant’s delicate skin with nourishing moisture. Safeguards baby’s body from dryness and irritation. Leaves baby feeling fresh, velvety-soft and pampered all over. Organically pure & preservative free. Dermatologist tested for safety. No animal testing.
Biotique Baby Nectar Nourishing Lotion

16-08-2020
Not tearproof
Very pleasant smell light shampoo baby loves it if it is actually tearproof i gave 5star
29-07-2020
Soft
One of the thing I'm so sure of buying again is definitely this product. I bought it for my niece and she just loves it. She is so excited to use it again and again and extremely in love with it
27-07-2020
Worth to buy
Best quality product for kids. We can't choose a cheap product for our children which harms them. Good quality and safe for kids. Somehow costly for some but it is worth to buy.
04-09-2020
Wowww..really super duper product..I want to try this pls send a tester
19-08-2020
I have not tried this product,if you will send me this product then I will try for my baby and I will let you know about.........
25-07-2020
This is very good product for babies. The skin of babies is very sensitive, use this lotion for smooth skin of our babies.
15-07-2020
I am not use this product but I like it. Boutique baby products very good. Very custly.