Bombay Shaving Company Moringa Body Yogurt

4.7 5 0 14 14 Get soft and supple skin with up to 48 hours of hydration. The earthy, floral scent of Moringa works with the goodness of Pentavitin to boost your skin’s natural moisturisers. Apply a dollop of this Shea Butter and Natural Plant Extracts enriched Body Yoghurt to reveal fresh and hydrated skin. SLS, Paraben & Mineral Oil Free. Proudly made in India.

01-01-2021
Best shaving cream
Best shaving cream due to yogurt properties and soothing smell. I would recommend it to everyone
30-12-2020
It's very nice to smell....& The thickness is good....product is also non greasy....
good to buy product
Have used this product and I loved it. Highly recommended
26-12-2020
Bombay Shaving Company Moringa Body Yogurt
it creates a good glare on my skin i was shoked after one month use definitely worth to try
21-12-2020
not good
i dont like it . i dont recommended ........................
11-12-2020
Good for skin
Plz give me these try sample product I need it because my skin is dull and dry fir my hand and leg ol game these product for trail thanku 😀
08-12-2020
My Me-Time partner
Its my Me-Time partner when I feel to eat something different and tasty I open this yippee noodles. It's so yummy and tasty.
15-05-2021
Though I haven't tried this one but have tried others such, id love to test this one, can I please get a sample?
11-01-2021
Hi, I have not received Bombay Shaving Company Moringa Body Yogurt. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback.
05-01-2021
..................................................
01-01-2021
its end result everything is superb. Great product
30-12-2020
Want to try this product... thank you...but my sister suggested me to use this..
26-12-2020
I think this look looks premium I want to test once here is my email mediasupermastar@gmail.com
07-12-2020
Please send me a sample of bombay shaving comp moringa curds for trial and reviews.