5 5 0 4 4 Britannia one of India’s most trusted food brands has launched Masala Chaas – a milk-based beverage spiced with jeera, curry leaves and ginger. You can read and post your reviews about Britannia Masala Chass(Butter Milk Fresh on hometesterclub.com
Britannia Masala Chass (Butter Milk)

26-04-2020
Good product
I love this product is very good for health 🙌 please try it and then belive in quality of the product.. please taste it..
29-09-2019
Good
Nice nicer nicest thing always recommend to get this product very nice
20-05-2013
It`s new butter milk with refreshing taste, britannia as come with good Milk Based product.
10-05-2013
Really this drink is much better then same products available in market.It is a great help for those who are on field in this Hot Summer.Chill Drink.Must Try.
10-12-2018
Britannia Masala Chass(ButterMilk) is product of Milk based safety product which improves our heart, and others of the body.
04-10-2013
please s end me sample of this, i can test it
09-09-2013
please s end me sample of this, i can test it, currently i am using some other product for this
11-06-2013
I think taste of the product launched should be somewhat different as it contains ginger in addition to usual sprinkles of jeera and curryleaves. Would seriously like to taste. Can I get a sample of it for taste and comment.
09-05-2013
07-05-2013
please send me sample of this, i can test it, currently i am using some other product for this
07-05-2013
I like butter milk, but never tried this. Need sample for recommendation.
24-04-2013
Jaisa naam waisa kaam, its amazing. Its energetic & helps to keep us active whole day. I started giving it to my daughter so that she could feel better. She is very fond of it.
24-04-2013
pl. send me sample me fan of butter milk having ginger is some thing new in flavour
23-04-2013
Please add your comments about Britannia Masala Chass (Butter Milk) here.Too cool!! Gives you the delight of taste and satisfaction. Felt amazingly satisfied by having one glass of the Chass after lunch.
01-04-2013
first iwould like to have samples so that all my family members can taste it and i can comment about the product