4.6 5 0 88 88 Center fresh - chewing gum brand from Perfetti Van Melle, has announced celebration of its 25th anniversary in India and has launched a new product - Center fresh 3 Layer gum. It will be available in Peppermint and Strawberry flavours.
Center Fresh 3 Layer Gum

22-11-2019
Fresh smell
It will keep your mouth fresh.. If you have a bad mouth must keep it wid you..
19-11-2019
Excellent product
09-11-2019
Fovourite toffee
I have been consuming Center Fresh for a long time since my childhood. And am really proud to say that I have tried out every new flavor which comes in the market. Recently I have tried this flavor and must say They are still maintaining their excellence!! Everyone must try this one!!!
04-11-2019
Give it a try
This center fresh has a nice taste of strawberry and pretty chewy. It does feel fresh but not as good as the center fresh original. The price is also higher. If you like your chewing gum to be flavoured, you can definitely give it a try
31-10-2019
GOOD ONE
It is the market leader in the Gums category in India. With a strong equity and loyal consumer base, the brand is well entrenched in the Indian consumer's mind and synonymous with freshness, liquid filling and a balanced mint taste.
22-10-2019
Strawberry flavour is good
It is a bit sour strawberry in taste and a little minty afterwards does not give good breath afterwards as it is a bit sour
21-10-2019
This Product is so nice
Center Fruit is one of my favourite chigum. I really really love it when
20-10-2019
best gum
this is a best gum ever and this gum is very good flavour
16-10-2019
Really good
Good mouth Referessment gum.........................
15-10-2019
MIND BLOWING CHEWING GUM
I have tried so many gums, but this flavoured gum is mind blowing and marvelous
13-10-2019
Bubul gum
My favorite bubulgun in all brands so this is my most favorite bubblegum I like he
11-10-2019
Gum
This product is good for everybody This product is good for everybody
Tasty
Tasty fresher gum. Best center fresh gum is in other gums
Chewing gum
When there is no one around me and used to feel bored, then I try to eat this and close my and thinks that I arrived in a new world.
Good for jaw massage
Good exercising gum and taste lasts for long. It is available in many flavors.