4.8 5 0 11 11 Icy-cool menthol gives a blast of cooling sensation and aloe vera leaves your beard conditioned. Dual-cleansing system removes oil from skin and makes beard soft and irritation-free. For normal to oily skin. The ultimate cleaning solution for bearded men.
Cinthol Beard + Face Wash

07-11-2019
quility
It's quality is very good . i use it many time. So I give it 5 star. It have high class quality . so many people use it. I am hardly use this product . it have very high review in quility
17-10-2019
Quality, awesome,nyc,no side effects
21-09-2019
Wow
If you have a long beard and you didn't write this you must because it increase your hair growth of the beard and also so soft after washing the beard it will feels so smooth and healthy I recommend this product u shud try it..
08-09-2019
Budget friendly facewash
Good product in this price range. Result is really good.
12-08-2019
Too good
24-03-2019
well, Cinthol beard product is good
outstanding product beacuse fragnance so nice. i am huge fan of this product
10-08-2019
This company are amazing product in market.i am sure this product are Ooosam and I try this product is very soon. This product daily use spacial facewash.clean the face.
26-04-2019
Cinthol product always best and have used other products as well. Please send this product to test
09-01-2019
SOUNDS VERY GOOD AND MOST TRUSTED BRAND IN MARKET ......BUT NOT TRY YET PLZ SEND SAMPLE FOR HOME TEST.......
15-12-2018
I want to try this can u please help me to get this product
04-12-2018
I think it is a good product for beared men mustache.