4.7 5 0 37 37 Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, the market leader in Oral Care, has launched India’s first toothpaste to address yellowness removal – Colgate Active Salt Healthy White.
Colgate Active Salt & Lemon

10-09-2019
Best Toothpaste
Use Colgate for your strong and whitening teeth . Shine your teeth like shining mirror. Use it for your health and wealth.
07-08-2019
Good product for teeth
Colgate salt makes your teeth strong and whitening your teeth best in all toothpaste
29-01-2019
Best brand
My all time toothpaste brand is Colgate. This time i tried Colgate salt and lemon and it's pretty much good.
30-09-2014
I have used this product for 6 months...i felt good and my mouth smell was gone...
01-09-2014
colgate active salt & lemon nice product. i want to really try this product. please allow me to try such products.do send the samples to try..
18-07-2014
I have been using it since childhood. Use this product.
13-05-2014
This toothpaste is horrendous. Tastes like dishwashing liquid, not very nice at all...
27-11-2013
Earlier I used Colgate Salt recommanded by my dentist. It benifited me a lot. Now this time i bought This Colgate Active Saalt and Lemon and find more improved. I would others who have dental issues, to use this product. I like the taste also and evenif u don’t like the taste just ignore the taste and use it for the benifit of ur teeth.thank you.
26-11-2013
You need to get used to the taste but i like colgate products and i use this toothpaste regularly.
22-11-2013
This product may be good for teeth but personally .i dont like that salty taste
15-11-2013
I HAVE TRIED COLGATE SALT TOOTHPAST, WHICH IS SO SATISFIED SO NOW USING.
12-11-2013
The product does not reach its expectation. The ad seems to exaggerate a lot. I did not find the product very extra ordinary.
11-11-2013
just use it as i am using it for a while now and then u can see the difference yourself
06-09-2018
I like Colgate toothpaste, it's taste is good. I would like to try this active salt and lemon product. Please send sample, after tried I will give honest good or bad reviews.
28-04-2018
I have not tried this product. I am using Colgate butnot tried this Colgate active salt and lemon.please send me a freesample for trial .as salt is very much good for teeth cleaning. I would like to try this products. Thank you