4.6 5 0 28 28 Colgate now brings an all new mouth experience with charcoal clean toothpaste. Revive your senses with the goodness of bamboo charcoal and wintergreen mint for a pure clean mouth experience. Bamboo charcoal is known for cleaning properties and wintergreen mint is known for purifying breath. The gel-based toothpaste is extremely minty and helps in freshening your breath. Colgate, India's no. 1 Toothpaste (Based on market share data), is always 100 percent vegetarian toothpaste.
Colgate Charcoal Clean Toothpaste

27-09-2020
Total tooth care
Remind me of the old days, very innovative made nice taste using it twice a day, nicely made.
02-09-2020
About the product
This product is really good in the terms of freshness. And also in cleaness.
12-08-2020
Excellent Product
Have been using Colgate brand since my childhood. This Charcoal clean version is just awesome. It reminds me of the old times where people used charcoal. It really helps the teeth.
06-08-2020
Complete tooth care
Colgate charcoal has a wide range of its action spectrum and it is very evident that it is one the best toothpaste available in the market at present and it has a great odour which is quite pleasent to smell in the morning 😁
03-08-2020
Reminds of the old days
The product is really effective as well as it reminds me of the old days using charcoal for brushing the teeth. It is effective in cleaning the teeth and gives freshness to the mouth. I have used the product twice. After the usage also, I could feel the mint freshness inside the mouth for a while. Very innovative product.
Excellent Friends For Your Tooth
This Product helps me keeping my mouth fresh all the time with the help of the added charcoal content. It's an excellent paste to keep your tooth cleaner and germ free always. So I recommend this product.
Amazing Clean-up
In olden days our grandparents are only using charcoal for brushing it's given strong health to there teeths colgate make the same quality to protect the teeths and gum. We love this product and we strongly recommend you the best tooth paste.
Excellent toothpaste
Colgate is the symbol of change. What a product. That product our life.
28-07-2020
nice product
its product gives my teeth whitening protection.............
28-07-2020
it's a great
its product gives my teeth whitening protection and confidence
04-07-2020
Best toothpaste
this toothpaste is very good for health and it feel very joyfull
19-06-2020
colgate
This charcoal is actually very good for teeth whitening and also for making gums strong and colgate is also a good company and I prsonally like the charcoal taste and the combination of mint with this is awesome...
27-05-2020
must try
it gives you a sparkling whitening character to your teeth
26-05-2020
Colgate
This product was amazing I am use many time for dog this product was very useful for dog this is Supercoat is a range of dog food expertly crafted by nutritionists to meet a dog’s unique needs and deliver a visible difference in the health of dogs throughout their life. So I recommend this product OK.... Thank you colgate
24-05-2020
Colgate
This product was amazing I am use many time for dog this product was very useful for dog this is Supercoat is a range of dog food expertly crafted by nutritionists to meet a dog’s unique needs and deliver a visible difference in the health of dogs throughout their life. So I recommend this product OK.... Thank you.. ❤️👍😊😁