4.5 5 0 1249 1249 Best in Strengthening, Freshness, Anti-Germ, Gum-Care. Colgate Swarna Vedshakti has a perfect blend of age-old natural ingredients and years of trusted expertise. The results is a toothpaste that tastes good and cares for the entire family''s oral health.
  • 1,249 Reviews

15-10-2019
Herbal & effective
It's been two months since I am using it. This toothpaste is very effective. Earlier i used to have problems of tooth bleeding which stopped with the usage of this toothpaste. It's much better than Patanjali's Dant Kanti I couldn't use that even for a week. But this one will be continued to be used in our home.
12-10-2019
My experience on using Colgate Vedshakti
The toothpaste was good to use and I liked it.It was different from the other varieties of Colgate and the best one.My family liked it and we hope to use it in the future.
05-10-2019
Very good
It is good I like it a lot. It is natural product. Good for teeth.
05-10-2019
Colgate Swarna Vedshakti
Colgate has made an honest attempt in the ayurvedic toothpaste segment by formulating Colgate Ved Shakti which seems less sugary than Colgate herbal toothpaste. It cleans well , feels fresh feel and infused with some natural ingredients . Good one.
04-10-2019
Good attempt by Colgate
Nice product but no Aayurvedik feel. Fresh feeling after every use.
29-09-2019
It is good
It's taste is good and bonus is it contains natural ingredients which makes it more special. My brother's teeth got yellowish but after using this paste for about 1 month his teeth becomes whitish.
25-09-2019
Nice Product
Product is Good, but i like other Colgate toothpastes better than this.
23-09-2019
Nice product
It is really a nice product for teeth..as per test it's good..
23-09-2019
Awesome Taste, Better Health.
It's a tremendous product with goodness of Ayurveda. Earlier I was having gum issues but after using Colgate Swarna Vedsakhti it has lessen to some extent. I would definitely recommend it to others.
22-09-2019
Vedshakti is an ok product
The paste has a clay like texture for which we think it might clean effectively. But it has an overpowering taste of clove because of which I couldn't use it everyday. And because of the spiciness, my 6 year old didn't favor it. It has natural ingredients which is good but I would love to have a fresh minty breath, which this paste doesn't provide.
20-09-2019
good toothpaste
its a good paste for daily use. taste is little bad but still ingredients matter. this litl bad taste is due to neem amla and laung which are otherwise very good ingredients for dental health. very nice to use gives full freshness
20-09-2019
Nice product overall
I tried the toothpaste,it's taste was somewhat different from other toothpaste as it is ayurvedic.the results are good.
19-09-2019
Depends on person to person
i didnt feel that kind of freshness that i suppose to feel. i think this is an average product (as per my ratings) whose buying can vary from person to person.
19-09-2019
Awesome toothpaste!
Best toothpaste I have tried in recent times - Leaves a very Fresh all day feeling . Must say this toothpaste has amazing blend of natural ingredients. The results are awesome and definitely tastes good. Recommended for the entire family''s oral health.
18-09-2019
Great toothpaste I am still using it
Previously using other tooth paste I am facing problem of mostly tooth ache and avoiding eating sweeter things but after Colgate Vedshakti use I am now freely eating sweeter things and really no bad smell or tooth ache problems and I am happy very much